Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Amber L.Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Christina M.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Revitalize the natural beauty of your hair with Clairol Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Smoothing Shampoo. It is infused with botanical cupuacu butter from the Amazon that will coat each strand. As you work up a lather, it will soothe your senses with a delicate fragrance that leaves your hair smelling fresh. After rinsing it out, your locks will feel silky smooth. For best results, pair this daily hair shampoo with Clairol Herbal Essences The Sleeker the Butter Conditioner (available separately).

Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Smoothing Shampoo:

• Smooth hair in 1 wash
  • With cupuacu butter essences
  • Intriguing ingredients
  • Incredible fragrances
  • Irresistibly touchable hair
  • Herbal Essences Hair Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz, is potent pleasure for all your senses
  • Packaged in a plastic squeeze bottle with a convenient, flip-top lid

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33.

Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This was an okay product. It seemed to last for a little bit keeping my hair sleek and shiny. I think that for a store bought brand it isn’t bad and it also has a nice smell. If I was in a bind, I would buy again.
Kendra P.
West Hamlin
This is my favorite shampoo out of all of them! I have a lot of trouble with dryness and frizz and it helps just that. Where I'm located this shampoo is hard to find but when I do I get several bottles. I don't have to worry about dry hair or frizz when using this shampoo! I can definitely see a difference when I use this shampoo compared to others of another brand. It's a good buy!
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
The scent of this shampoo is amazing! I love how rich and creamy it felt! My only problem with it was it left my hair feeling weighed down and it was greasy pretty quickly after using! If you have naturally oily hair, this product may not be the best.
Shantel M.
['Pomona', 'KS'], KS
I loved this shampoo at the beginning but after awhile it left my hair feeling very oily. The scent was great but didn't last long at all. It made my hair feel very heavy and i didn't like that. I won't buy this shampoo again and i don't recommend it.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Amazing texture! I love the smell and even the color of the bottle and how it stands out. I got at Walmart. The price is right and how it works in my very dead curly hair is amazing. I have always loved h.e but this stuff is my go to now!
Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
This stuff works pretty good. I like to get shampoo that has the "sleek" factor because my hair is a bit course. Ultimately I buy it because it smells so good. Unless I buy very high end shampoo I usually go by smell alone.
Christina R.
Cuero, TX
This is my go to everyday wash it's not to think has a Wonderful smell the bottles are always so brightly-colored leaves my hair feeling clean and strong the price is great and it's always easy to find...
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
These shampoos have been out for a while but I loved every one I tried. This gives your hair a shiny finish and like all of the other herbal essence.. it smells amazing . The scent actually stays in your hair too
Amber L.
Willard, OH
During one of my binge "couponing" phases, I ended up purchasing Clairol Herbal Essences "The Sleeker The Butter" soothing shampoo. This was not my go to shampoo originally, but I'm not sure why! I love the way that it smells and how soft and smooth my normally dry hair looks after using. This shampoo is very affordable (especially with coupons!) I will continue to purchase this shampoo (and its matching conditioner) and would recommend it to others as well.
Alaura H.
Hays, KS
Great smelling high quality shampoo! I would recommend to anyone that likes great smelling hair as well as smoothness.