BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Envelop yourself in our warm, creamy cupuacu fragrance and tame frizz and flyaways while you condition your way to silky hair. see more...

• I haven't seen this in the store, does it work well with frizzy h...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for someone wit thick hair?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
I am a firm believer that you cannot go wrong with this brand no matter what! It is definitely a classic brand that makes your hair smell so fantastic! My favorite is definitely the original pink bottles, but all of them are great in my opinion.
Marii P.
Raleigh , NC
Love this shampoo this is my holy grail if no other shampoo works out for me I turn to this and it leaves my hair smelling so good and feeling so ooo soft in only one use the only problem is not Manny stores carry it anymore that's y I always stalk up when ever I find them
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
This is a great product. It cost around the same as the other brands on the shelves. It seems to help with my hair. The smell is amazing and It makes your hair feel softer. I use this brand a few times a year and will use it again.
Lindsey D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Loved the smell of this conditioner and left my hair soft, lightweight, and smelling amazing, which makes me feel amazing! With hair down to my thighs, its important to me to use good products that actually work in my hair and love most of the products I have tried so far! Their flexihold hairspray has been my go to hairspray for many years and always will be! Love Herbal Essance!!!
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I love that it made my hair super smooth. However, even after washing it my hair still looked greasy. My hair holds a lot of oils as it is because how thick it is. The price though is very affordable and not to much on the expensive side. I would recommend this to people with a lot of frizz because it did help me there.
Christian H.
Martin, TN
This shampoo and conditioner combo smells amazing! The packaging is pretty and matches my avon body wash. I use this product every time I wash my hair (twice a week). My hair is pretty thick and dark. It cleanses and moisturizes without weighing my hair down. I'm very pleased with this product.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Amazing product that has made my hair feel so soft and managemenable too.. I have always colored my hair and sometimes it would feel like straw but with this conditioner has made it super soft and I use it every time I shower. And you can find it at everywhere but I always buy mine at Target.
Kelsey M.
Oviedo, FL
This conditioner is okay. I love the fun name but the conditioner doesn't work for my hair type. I have very thin hair and this is a strong conditioner for thick heavy hair. After using this conditioner, I felt it was greasy and made it sleek, but didn't look good. I didn't feel like it was a smoothing conditioner but maybe this product would work for a thicker hair! Happy shopping! -K :)
Jennifer A.
Loved this product it worked very well made my hair very smooth and smelt amazing I will diffently be using this product the only problem I had with it was if you use to much might leave your hair a bit oily so make sure to wash out really good
Star J.
Sacramento, CA
All chop dodo dodo foundry dodo foci cost for big Jodi Hoff biopic shares Bedford get Gregg greedy Gobi dump voodoo Cody finch food cinch Chico good goody bobbin. Gordo find born Chico gift vigil voodoo fluid goody gift. Cuff fifty good giddy
krystal ☺.
Would you recommend this for someone wit thick hair?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I haven't seen this in the store, does it work well with frizzy hair?