Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Conditioner uploaded by Tiasia P.Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Conditioner uploaded by Tina B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

The Sleeker the Butter Smoothing Conditioner's warm, creamy cupuacu fragrance and tame frizz and flyaways while you condition your way to silky hair. Naturally Inspired: Hard to say but easy to love, cupuacu (say "coo-poo-ah-soo"), discovered in the depths of the Amazon, is considered a botanical cure-all.

• I haven't seen this in the store, does it work well with ...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for someone wit thick hair?4 Answers
Anna S.
Chattanooga
I was honestly thrown off that the color of the conditioner is pink. I was expecting brown! Not that that’s a big deal, just interesting. It’s a pretty intense conditioner, so everyday use would be out of the question for me. It does leave my hair feeling nice and soft after using it! It has never left my hair feeling oily.
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This smells absolutely amazing. My hair feels so soft and smooth. This brand is really affordable and their products have never let me down. They have the biggest variety of scents so anyone can find something they like.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I was impressed with the Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Smoothing Conditioner! I like Herbal Essence as a hair brand... There’s not been one I’ve tried that I haven’t liked and it’s pretty cheap and the Sleeker The Butter Smoothing Conditioner is great for those that have dry, heat damaged hair, or hair that’s not completely straight so I say if you’re on a budget and need a great conditioner, go for it!
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
Actually I liked this conditioner a lot it’s definitely a good back up when I’m out of my favorite brand it was a pleasant surprise that this conditioner done so well on my hair would definitely repurchase.
Ashley H.
Bumpass, VA
My hair is so thick and dry and this product keeps it smooth and not tangled. It also smells amazing no matter what scent you choose! I color my hair blonde and have never noticed an issue. I would recommend!
Maricruz P.
Burlington, NC
Love this shampoo this is my holy grail if no other shampoo works out for me I turn to this and it leaves my hair smelling so good and feeling so ooo soft in only one use the only problem is not Manny stores carry it anymore that's y I always stalk up when ever I find them
Maricruz P.
Burlington, NC
Love this conditioner I would highly highly recommend it be cuz it has worked miracles in my hair my hair tends to be dry and frizzy this deffenetly helps my hair it leave my hair smelling so go and most importantly soft in one use along with the shampoo
Melissa V.
Pacoima, CA
I usually like herbal essences products but this was a total miss. It makes my scalp super itchy!! And you would think it was moisturizing but it’s not , wasn’t a fan of the scent either .
Natalie K.
This product smells great and makes the hair really soft, I’m not sure if it actually makes your hair sleeker but it made it feel really nice. Would buy this product again for the price!
Rachel N.
Herbal essence is always good but this cocoa butter conditioner makes your hair even softer than their usual conditioner. It has a delicious cocoa butter smell, and it suds up nicely making your hair feel super clean. I would definitely recommend, especially if you like cocoa butter!
krystal ☺.
Would you recommend this for someone wit thick hair?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I haven't seen this in the store, does it work well with frizzy hair?

back