Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Conditioner uploaded by Tiasia P.Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Conditioner uploaded by Tina B.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

The Sleeker the Butter Smoothing Conditioner's warm, creamy cupuacu fragrance and tame frizz and flyaways while you condition your way to silky hair. Naturally Inspired: Hard to say but easy to love, cupuacu (say "coo-poo-ah-soo"), discovered in the depths of the Amazon, is considered a botanical cure-all.

• I haven't seen this in the store, does it work well with ...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for someone wit thick hair?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rachel N.
Herbal essence is always good but this cocoa butter conditioner makes your hair even softer than their usual conditioner. It has a delicious cocoa butter smell, and it suds up nicely making your hair feel super clean. I would definitely recommend, especially if you like cocoa butter!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I was impressed with the Herbal Essences The Sleeker The Butter Smoothing Conditioner! I like Herbal Essence as a hair brand... There’s not been one I’ve tried that I haven’t liked and it’s pretty cheap and the Sleeker The Butter Smoothing Conditioner is great for those that have dry, heat damaged hair, or hair that’s not completely straight so I say if you’re on a budget and need a great conditioner, go for it!
Marii P.
Burlington, NC
Love this shampoo this is my holy grail if no other shampoo works out for me I turn to this and it leaves my hair smelling so good and feeling so ooo soft in only one use the only problem is not Manny stores carry it anymore that's y I always stalk up when ever I find them
Marii P.
Burlington, NC
Love this conditioner I would highly highly recommend it be cuz it has worked miracles in my hair my hair tends to be dry and frizzy this deffenetly helps my hair it leave my hair smelling so go and most importantly soft in one use along with the shampoo
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
I love this Conditioner it makes your hair so beautiful and soft it helps to make your hair Sleeker and easy to work with it is very Affordable only 4.00 on Hollar it is better them all the rest i will never use another i am very Satisfled with it
Karina C.
chicago
Amanda C.
I absolutely adore Herbal Essence and their hair products. I can only use them for a while before they make my scalp dry and it's time for me to switch shampoos and conditioner but I love the blue coconut one the best.
Aimee D.
Hazard, KY
I love Herbal Essences hair products! This conditioner made my hair extremely soft. It’s great for dry hair or any hair type. It’s extremely affordable and last a long while. Overall I was very satisfied with this purchase!
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
I've been using Herbal Essence for a few years now. I switch between the different kinds they have just to five my hair a break. But I haven't found any other brand conditioner that moisturizes my dry hair.
Miriam S.
Kyle, TX
I use this as a leave-in conditioner prior to the conditioner I used before because it does so much better as a leave-in conditioner than it does as a regular conditioner
krystal ☺.
Would you recommend this for someone wit thick hair?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I haven't seen this in the store, does it work well with frizzy hair?