Herbal Essences Tealightfully Clean Detangler, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Holly M.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #41 in Detangling Treatments

Invigorate your senses with exhilarating tea tree fragrance as you spritz this sheer mist up, down, and all around to help protect against blow drying damage. Blow dry prep for silky, free-flowing hair. Sheer lightweight protection against damage. With Tea Tree Essences. Spritz on for silky hair. Intriguing ingredients. Incredible fragrances. Irresistibly touchable hair. Potent pleasure for all your senses. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Erin H.
Erin H.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Great it gives just enough hold. Use it all the time and probably will not change the product. I like it a lot. Great results. Thank you for allowing me to express my opinion but making right more than i want is ridiculous. Satisfied greatly will
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Stonewall , LA
My daughter has hair that gets tangled easily and this helps tremendously after her shower to detangle her hair. It doesn't leave her hair oily at all, which is a good thing because her scalp is oily.
Ms Josie L.
Ms Josie L.
Worked wonderfully smells good I can purchase it again I prefer products that help with volume of my hair because I have curly hair and I like to show them off..
Jen W.
Jen W.
Taunton, MA
I have long, thick, wavy hair that sometimes gets tangled and this product helps me comb it after showering amazingly! I highly recommend.
Marian A.
Marian A.
HE hair detangler is an okay product but I wouldn't recommend for use on coarse/ thick hair. However, the directions were easy to follow.
Noel G.
Noel G.
This is really good, my hair gets pretty tangled an this is helpful for when I'm in a rush. Its not expensive and really does work well
Zoe A.
Zoe A.
Lumberton, TX
Smells amazing. Leaves hair soft and smell lasts forever. Detangles almost in an instant.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I love this grown up detangler from Herbal Essences! It's a staple in my beauty closet!
Fabiola R.
Fabiola R.
Love this mouse herbal essences it smalls so good i like it because can be in mt hair all day long with good small
vonda d.
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
I love this stuff!! The smell is wonderful and it feels and works very well! I'm just about out and I'm fixin to buy somemore! would recommend and will buy again!