Herbal Essences Tea-Lightfully Clean Refreshing Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With an exhilarating seize-the-day scent, our tea tree fragrance will inspire and invigorate, as a burst of light lather gets your day going with a squeaky clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Worcester, MA
Herbel essences tealightfully clean shampoo is a fantastic shampoo for someone like me who can get some build up in their hair from product. It has a nice fresh scent and lathers beautifully. My hair really felt clean and was so shiny after I used this. I would highly recommend!
Mackenzie D.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this shampoo. I have a sensitive scalp and this leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny. You will love this shampoo!!
Adriana S.
Love this shampoo this is one of my favorites it leaves my hair smelling good and soft