Herbal Essences Tea-Lightfully Clean Refreshing Shampoo 10.1 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With an exhilarating seize-the-day scent, our tea tree fragrance will inspire and invigorate, as a burst of light lather gets your day going with a squeaky clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Worcester, MA
Herbel essences tealightfully clean shampoo is a fantastic shampoo for someone like me who can get some build up in their hair from product. It has a nice fresh scent and lathers beautifully. My hair really felt clean and was so shiny after I used this. I would highly recommend!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Love this shampoo this is one of my favorites it leaves my hair smelling good and soft
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Philpot, KY
I love this shampoo. I have a sensitive scalp and this leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny. You will love this shampoo!!