2 colors available

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With an exhilarating seize-the-day scent, our tea tree fragrance will inspire and invigorate, as a burst of light lather gets your day going with a squeaky clean. 0% Heavy Build-Up. With Tea Tree Essences. Naturally Inspired: Australia s best-kept secret, tea tree oil, is powerfully purifying with impressive cleansing properties. Intriguing ingredients. Incredible fragrances. Irresistibly touchable hair. Potent pleasure for all your senses. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about this shampoo is the smell. It's a nice Apple smell I love it so much. I have thin hair that gets very greasy easily so I need a shampoo that doesn't weigh down my hair with gunk and this is it. A little foams up a lot and washes my hair very nicely leaving a great clean feeling. A lot of people say they felt a tingle when washing their hair but I didn't. My hair felt like minty cool after I was out of the shower though. Leaves hair smells really fresh and bouncy.
Kate G.
Kate G.
I just recently switched to this shampoo in attempts to keep mosquitoes at bay (as I'm told tea tree acts as a natural insect replant). I'm still getting bitten, but not as often & not at all along my back/shoulders (which is where I'd been having problems), so it must at least kind of be working! My hair does feel extra clean after using this--no build up--which is great! Makes my naturally wavy hair very happy--I can let it air dry without any fuss & it's not too frizzy.
Lara D.
Lara D.
Loxley, AL
For back to cool must haves.. This shampo is simply amazing. First of all it removes build up from previous hair products and it has a nice tingly feeling on your scalp which leaves your hair feeling so clean and fresh. Plus we love the smell. I've also learned of other benefits of the tea tree oil since and now this is my go to, must have shampoo.
#backtocool
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Tea-Lightfully shampoo and conditioner are great for helping to clear out product build up in your hair if you use a lot of products (i.e. leave in conditioner, hairspray,, dry shampoo, etc). I really enjoyed this shampoo, the scent is refreshing, it's inexpensive and you can purchase it almost anywhere. Definitely give it a try!
Blackwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely my top two Herbal Essence (with the orange volumizing shampoo). it makes your scalp tingly and is great if you have oily hair and need something to make your hair a little lighter. smells great and leaves my hair soft. trying to find a more natural version of this product without all the sulfates, parabens, etc
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I love this shampoo, I got it at Walmart and I think it was only $3, so affordable! I have very dry, fine, curly hair and I didn't know how this would work for me, but it's great! My hair is soft, fluffy and bouncy every time I use it and it doesn't leave a build up. Definitely recommend trying it out!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is my new favorite! I switch between this and another one meant to help natural blonde hair, but I love this one!

Great price, I love the smell, and it really does clean well without overdrying my hair (like others have).

Its currently on clearance at Walmart. so I stocked up!
Izchel C.
Izchel C.
San Pedro, CA
As soon as this shampoo touches your scalp you will feel the tingle. For someone with oily hair I would definitely recommend it! The only downside is that you have to use quite a bit of shampoo to get the job done. It does leave your scalp and hair feeling refreshed and squeaky clean.
Della G.
Della G.
I love this shampoo and conditioner set. It makes my scalp tingle and feel really cold. Plus I use a lot of product so you can really tell that it gets rid of all of the product that's stuck to my scalp. Makes my hair feel weightless and controllable since I have thick, coarse hair.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
I have bought this shampoo multiple times and it is wonderful. However, I recommend not using it too often because it can make your hair oily well at least mine did. It is affordable and nice smelling. Overall, I am satisfied. Note: I do not use the conditioner with the shampoo.
Blackwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is anyone aware of a shampoo that works and feels like this, with tea tree, but that is more natural and without the added sulfates and parabens? thank you!
Kingston, TN
Is this shampoo amazing?? I have oily hair and I like the smell of this, but I don't wanna buy it if it's terrible
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I just uses this and my scalp feels minty 😂😂 anyone else notice this. Also I suffer from psoriasis and dandruff, did this shampoo help with either of those?
Kingston, TN
I have super oily hair and I can't seem to find a shampoo to fix that. How effective is this shampoo?