BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Herbal Essences Tea-lightfully Clean Shampoo is made without parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Invigorating aromas of Tea Tree Essences
  • A refreshing conditioner that moisturizes hair without leaving a heavy buildup
  • Reinvigorates hair with softness & light conditioning
  • Color-safe formula

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Yellow 5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: 23.7 Oz more...
I used to use herbal essences awhile back and they worked for my hair pretty well at first. However, I started to get product buildup on my roots. This shampoo would not lift that product buildup that I assumed was from the conditioner at first and seemed to make it worse. I'm not sure if they're still guilty of this, but herbal essences seemed to put a lot of waxy type stuff in their products. I had to use their special clarifying shampoo to get rid of the buildup at my roots. Honestly, a brand has a problem if they have to sell a specific clarifying shampoo to use in conjunction with their normal products. Maybe they fixed this by now, because it's been awhile since I used their products. I also did like the products at the time, but I'm ultimately glad that I switch to a different hair care brand.
Coral P.
This product not only smells wonderful, it also leaves your hair feeling clean and smooth. I have dandruff something serious and this has helped tremendously with my scalp being so intensely dry and flaky. I like the way the packaging looks and it is easy to find because if it.
Sandra C.
Canyon
I’ll start off my saying that this shampoo smells delicious! It’s my favorite scent! It makes my hair smell good for days! It makes it silly and soft! I love it! The price is very affordable and you can sometimes find coupons to bring the price down even more! Highly recommend to everyone!
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This shampoo does a really good job of getting my hair super clean! I have really oily roots and this definitely gets it clean. It’s an excellent price point and you can usually find it at any big box or drug store.
Anna C.
Brighton, MA
Although it smelled clean, the shampoo left my hair feeling dry and brittle. After washing, I noticed my hair was flat. I would not purchase it again, but have had success with other herbal essence products.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Review for: 23.7 Oz more...
This is probably one of my favorite shampoos to use but it’s becoming hard to find. It does leave a tingly feeling when it’s in too long but it’s effects are AMAZING. You can see the cleanliness of your hair and it feels so much lighter. When using heat products my hair is so much lighter with better results.
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
Review for: Herble Tea-Lightfully Clean Refreshing Shampoo more...
Herbal Essences is my favorite hair care brand. I love their scents and the marketing of the bottles. My hair always feel beautiful and soft after use, and I do notice best results when I use the matching shampoo and conditioners, which I don't in all brands that advertise that.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: 23.7 Oz more...
I used to use herbal essence all the time when I was younger but then switched to more high end brands. I started using this on my 5 year old daughter and I forgot how much I loved it. It leaves her hair so smooth and silky and smells so good. I now use it myself again.
Jamie E.
I’ve used Herbal Essences for years. Love the way it makes my hair feel so soft and silky! Most of the other shampoos I’ve used have dried out my hair but this one is definitely moisturizing! The scent is amazing and actually pretty calming. The price is really great!
Kaelyn F.
Lithia, FL
Review for: 23.7 Oz more...
Love Ganier Shampoo for my hair. It always keeps my hair shiny and silky. The bottles always last me longer than I expect them to as well. I get compliments on the shininess of my hair after using! Definitely recommend!
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
Is anyone aware of a shampoo that works and feels like this, with tea tree, but that is more natural and without the added sulfates and parabens? thank you!
Elizabeth S.
I just uses this and my scalp feels minty 😂😂 anyone else notice this. Also I suffer from psoriasis and dandruff, did this shampoo help with either of those?
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
I have super oily hair and I can't seem to find a shampoo to fix that. How effective is this shampoo?
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
Is this shampoo amazing?? I have oily hair and I like the smell of this, but I don't wanna buy it if it's terrible
Erika S.
Clio, MI
Does this help with dry scalo? And how does it smell?

back