BeautyHairHair ProductsHerbal Essences
Tea-lightfully Clean Refreshing Shampoo

Herbal Essences Tea-lightfully Clean Refreshing Shampoo

by Herbal Essences

• Herbal Essences Tea-lightfully Clean Shampoo is made without parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Invigorating aromas of Tea Tree Essences
  • A refreshing conditioner that moisturizes hair without leaving a heavy buildup
  • Reinvigorates hair with softness & light conditioning
  • Color-safe formula

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Yellow 5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Does this help with dry scalo? And how does it smell?
Is this shampoo amazing?? I have oily hair and I like the smell of this, but I don't wanna buy it if it's terrible
I just uses this and my scalp feels minty 😂😂 anyone else notice this. Also I suffer from psoriasis and dandruff, did this shampoo help with either of those?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Tea-lightfully Clean Refreshing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Julie Kate F.
Lebanon, TN
If you know me, then you know how important essential oils are to me. I use them daily. I saw this shampoo had tea tree oil in the ingredients, so I had to give it a try. The smell was amazing, and long lasting! Will be buying this again!
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
I have bought this shampoo multiple times and it is wonderful. However, I recommend not using it too often because it can make your hair oily well at least mine did. It is affordable and nice smelling. Overall, I am satisfied. Note: I do not use the conditioner with the shampoo.
Khaliyah C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This leaves my hair so clean but it doesn't make my hair feel stripped of its oils and it smells amazing.
Grace J.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I love this shampoo. This is the only shampoo that leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean. I am on my 4th bottle already. I love the scent and how it cleanses my hair well. It lathers up well and it is effective against dry scalp and dandruff. I am very satisfied!!
heather S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Smells great. Make your hair very soft. Amazing cooling affect on your scalp. Works great for thick hair. I use this product all the time. I would recommend this product to others. Wish they had more fragrance products with this affect. Very satisfied with this one
nbvg B.
I have tried this shampoo LOVEEEE how my hair smells!!! I would buy it again just for the smell of it lol...
Shelby H.
This stuff smells AWFUL and it set my scalp on fire. To be fair, I do have a sensitivity to tea tree oil and didn’t realize what I was picking up to use in my mom’s shower but I definitely regretted it. I also felt like this left my hair stripped and SUPER tangled.
Martinique  O.
This shampoo gives a nice tingling sensation and it doesn't strip my hair or give it that squeaky clean feeling but it does clean it. Sometimes I may even add a few drops of peppermint oil to enhance the feeling. I'd buy this product again and if you have an @Ollie's in your area then you can sometimes find this item for $1.99.
Kelsey S.
Herbal Essences Tea-lightfully Clean Refreshing Shampoo uploaded by Kelsey S.
I like this shampoo but I don’t love it. I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair and this shampoo was fine. It cleaned and left a light pleasant scent (I was actually surprised that the scent wasn’t more noticeable when I finished washing.) this shampoo lathers nicely and cleans well, but it wasn’t a game changer and I won’t be switching from my regular suave to this. I received this product for free from Influenster.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Samantha M.
Overall this shampoo was really good I'm just not sure if it is for me yet. The very first time I used it my scalp was tingly and it leaves you with a very clean feeling scalp. It would probably be good for dandruff and things like that because it seemed to treat my scalp really well and the clean feeling lasts till the next day. My hair is quite wavy and it doesnt give my hair the bump and volume that my normal shampoo does but it is a decent alternative.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...