BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Herbal Essences Tea-lightfully Clean Shampoo is made without parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Invigorating aromas of Tea Tree Essences
  • A refreshing conditioner that moisturizes hair without leaving a heavy buildup
  • Reinvigorates hair with softness & light conditioning
  • Color-safe formula

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Yellow 5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Buy on Amazon
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I used to use herbal essences awhile back and they worked for my hair pretty well at first. However, I started to get product buildup on my roots. This shampoo would not lift that product buildup that I assumed was from the conditioner at first and seemed to make it worse. I'm not sure if they're still guilty of this, but herbal essences seemed to put a lot of waxy type stuff in their products. I had to use their special clarifying shampoo to get rid of the buildup at my roots. Honestly, a brand has a problem if they have to sell a specific clarifying shampoo to use in conjunction with their normal products. Maybe they fixed this by now, because it's been awhile since I used their products. I also did like the products at the time, but I'm ultimately glad that I switch to a different hair care brand.
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I love everything I have tried from herbal Essenes. I have an oily scalp and this really helped keep my oil orodocution under control. It lathers well and feels very clean. I would buy his again. J get mine at Walmart
Christina M.
My hair is thin so I hate using shampoos that leave residue and build up on my hair. This shampoo is light so it gives me a great fresh clean but without the residue and grease. Leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy
Elizabeth Hope K.
Lititz, PA
I really like using this tea tree shampoo when I need to really clean my scalp. I find that after I use this my hair air dries nicer and my waves seem softer with more bounce.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
This is probably one of my favorite shampoos to use but it’s becoming hard to find. It does leave a tingly feeling when it’s in too long but it’s effects are AMAZING. You can see the cleanliness of your hair and it feels so much lighter. When using heat products my hair is so much lighter with better results.
Caroline B.
Brookline, MA
Herbal Essences is my favorite hair care brand. I love their scents and the marketing of the bottles. My hair always feel beautiful and soft after use, and I do notice best results when I use the matching shampoo and conditioners, which I don't in all brands that advertise that.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This surprisingly works pretty well for my hair. It lathers and leaves my hair feeling really clean and doesn't leave heavy residue after continued use. It has a nice and light scent. I have been really satisfied so far!
Deziree B.
Bakersfield, CA
I used to use herbal essence all the time when I was younger but then switched to more high end brands. I started using this on my 5 year old daughter and I forgot how much I loved it. It leaves her hair so smooth and silky and smells so good. I now use it myself again.
Kaelyn F.
Lithia, FL
Love Ganier Shampoo for my hair. It always keeps my hair shiny and silky. The bottles always last me longer than I expect them to as well. I get compliments on the shininess of my hair after using! Definitely recommend!
Shakera D.
Monroe , VA
This shampoo has done amazing with my hair, I have dry scalp and also deal with dandruff. I love how great it smells the cool sensation it gives when your washing your hair. Also giving it a deep clean
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
Is anyone aware of a shampoo that works and feels like this, with tea tree, but that is more natural and without the added sulfates and parabens? thank you!
Elizabeth S.
I just uses this and my scalp feels minty 😂😂 anyone else notice this. Also I suffer from psoriasis and dandruff, did this shampoo help with either of those?
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
I have super oily hair and I can't seem to find a shampoo to fix that. How effective is this shampoo?
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
Is this shampoo amazing?? I have oily hair and I like the smell of this, but I don't wanna buy it if it's terrible
Erika S.
Clio, MI
Does this help with dry scalo? And how does it smell?