BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Herbal Essences Tea-lightfully Clean Shampoo is made without parabens, gluten and mineral oil
  • Invigorating aromas of Tea Tree Essences
  • A refreshing conditioner that moisturizes hair without leaving a heavy buildup
  • Reinvigorates hair with softness & light conditioning
  • Color-safe formula

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Yellow 5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This surprisingly works pretty well for my hair. It lathers and leaves my hair feeling really clean and doesn't leave heavy residue after continued use. It has a nice and light scent. I have been really satisfied so far!
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this so much. Only two drawbacks - can strip hair of color so only use it to clear buildup once every other week. Also have only been able to locate it on amazon recently so not something I can get fast always.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
This shampoo is amazing. It leaves the hair feeling super light and is easy to wash out. My hair is quite oily naturally and this leaves it balanced and looking shiny and healthy. However, I believe they discontinued it. If you can find it, get it while you can. I got a few bottles and have no idea what to do once I'm out if I can't find more.
Elizabeth C.
Flushing, NY
The shampoo's true to its tea tree oil name, so there's a bit of a drying feeling after it's use. Since using this product, I've felt like my hair is less oily so if you have slightly more oil than an average person, I definitely recommend this. If you have really oily hair, you may want to try something else.
Erin S.
It's obviously not the fanciest but it works great. It has a refreshing scent that's nice and not too overpowering. Definitely one of my go to shampoos - especially for the price!Herbal Essences Tea Lightfully Clean Refreshing Shampoo
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
This isn't the shampoo that I normally go for but I don't anything is wrong with it. I did get samples of shampoo in the mail so I tried using this for bubbles when I took a bath and actually kind of liked it.
Laura R.
Made my scalp feel nice after a hot day especially because of my dandruff but the feeling wore off pretty fast. Didn't have the same effect after going through the 3rd bottle. The conditioner is a lot stronger though.
My dandruff didn't subside with this though.
Chey P.
The smell of this shampoo is so long lasting! I love feeling so refreshed and clean. The smell is amazing. My scalp does get dry and this shampoo doesn't make it any worse. I would recommend for those with oily hair that needs to be washed everyday, like mine.
Kelly W.
I love this more than I can describe. I have super sensitive skin, so I break out on my scalp all of the time. This got rid of my break outs. Cleaned my hair without stripping it. My hair smells so good. I am just upset I can't find this in stores anymore.
Nathalia I.
I love this shampoo!!! It leaves my hair amazingly. It refreshes your scalp, and leaves your hair smelling super nice! This is one of the few products that have not caused an allergic reaction. Highly satisfied to say the least!
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
Is anyone aware of a shampoo that works and feels like this, with tea tree, but that is more natural and without the added sulfates and parabens? thank you!
Elizabeth S.
I just uses this and my scalp feels minty 😂😂 anyone else notice this. Also I suffer from psoriasis and dandruff, did this shampoo help with either of those?
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
I have super oily hair and I can't seem to find a shampoo to fix that. How effective is this shampoo?
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
Is this shampoo amazing?? I have oily hair and I like the smell of this, but I don't wanna buy it if it's terrible