BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Herbal Essences Tea-lightfully Clean Conditioner is made without parabens, gluten and mineral oil

• Invigorating aromas of Tea Tree Essences

• A refreshing conditioner that moisturizes hair without leaving a heavy buildup

• Reinvigorates hair with softness & light conditioning

• Color-safe formula

INGREDIENTS:

Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Edta, Oleyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Karina C.
chicago
Selena L.
Alvarado , TX
I really like this conditioner it keeps my hair look and feel really smooth and I put extra product on my ends and it actually helps a lot. I would totally recommend this conditioner if you have spilt ends or just like having smooth hair.
Tehuna M.
E Palo Alto, CA
I’m not a huge fan of this conditioner. It smells amazing, but the conditioner does nothing for my hair. My hair feels like drier than when I use other conditioners, which is a little disappointing. I would not buy this again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💚🥒
Michelle L.
Dios. De hace mucho tiempo que no uso este producto. El olor es perfecto, cuando lo usas te limpia el cabello super bien. Y de hecho he usado miles de shampoo y ninguno me deja el olor tanto tiempo en el cabello como este. De paso rinde demasiado porque desde la primeras aplicación estás perfecta. 1000000puntos quisiera volver a usarlo, pero ya no llega. Mi país como antes
Claudia E.
Really great and refreshing conditioner that makes my hair feel so silky and smooth after and has a lovely minty scent to it. It’s really good for my hair and I have quite a dry scalp so would definitely recommend if your hair is the same