BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal essences color me vibrant permanent hair color - summer passion (41) see more...

• Clairol is my hair color product of choice, because it is super aff...1 Answers
  • What color do you suggest for brown hair going dirty blonde 1 Answers
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview park , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love herbal essences their shampoos conditioners oils all of it . Their hair colors bring so much shine and life to my hair makes it smell wonderful and shiny and so natural plus it contains all heathy oils inside . Buy it and you'll see it for yourself
Tara B.
Tara B.
Dakota City, NE
Sadly i am a home hair dyer. I can't justify laying salon prices for hair color. I love any and all Herbal Essences products. They smell amazing and are easy on the wallet. I like to change my hair color and always go to Herbal Essences for my hair care.
Claire B.
Claire B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hands down cherish herbal essences. I cannot remember the last time I did not use some type of herbal essences shampoo. The summer passion smells amazing, and is so good to your hair. I have fine, wavy hair, and I've never had a problem with my hair being weighed down or greasy from herbal essences.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Wenatchee, WA
I honestly think my hair felt healthier after I used the hair dye. Color looked natural. Would use again.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product in the past. A good hair color. Very well priced product. Would use it again
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it when i use a hair dye and after i am done with it, my hair actually feels more healthy. The shine and lasting color is nice too
blairsville, ga
Love the smell of this hair color product. Unlike other products it doesn't burn your senses when doing your hair. It is a nice refreshing smell and the color if even better. Color last after several washes, still looks new!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Pulaski, VA
I love this hair color and conditioner makes hair feel smooth & silky. It beings my curly so beautiful
Maria B.
Maria B.
Lexington, NC
Clairol is my hair color product of choice, because it is super affordable. I have to use two boxes, due to the length and thickness of my hair, but I can get two boxes for the same price of the competitors one box. I do wish the color would last a little longer, I feel that I have to cover my grey's more often with this product
blairsville, ga
What color do you suggest for brown hair going dirty blonde