Herbal Essences Soft Control Crème Gel uploaded by Ednaliz C.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Reveal a Softer Side of Styling

Herbal Essences Soft Control Crème Hair Gel is a moisturizing hair gel for frizzy hair specifically formulated with naturally inspired ingredients to control frizz and leave hair feeling moisturized.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo
  • Herbal Essences Soft Control Crème Hair Gel with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**
  • Soft Control Crème Gel has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of fresh squeezed citrus, creamy jasmine and velvety peach with Herbal Essences Soft Control Crème Hair Gel
  • Crème Hair Gel for soft, moisturized hair with a light hold
  • For stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Oimethicone, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Va/Crotonates Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Histidine, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dmom Hydantoin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil.

Buy on Walgreens
Calandra J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was really excited for this product after seeing a review online from another curly girl. First day curls were fine but the day after, each time I used it, my hair was extremely angry and dried out. The hold was fine but the mousse from this line is way more gentle and effective.
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
This cream gel never makes my hair sticky. It gives it a nice shine without looking greasy and holds my hair in place fairly well. Use this sparingly though. If too much product is applied, it tends to get flaky in the hair.
Neri L.
Morley , MO
I use this on my baby girl just to keep her baby hairs down. I only use a tiny bit. I like how it keeps her hair in place and it is long lasting on her. And it last a long time since I only use a little bit at a time
Erin C.
A great light hold gel for my curls. Feels more natural but it doesn’t completely control the frizz. Very light weight so I use that when I want to style it in different ways.
Savannah O.
I got this in my herbal essences VoxBox and I Loved It ! My hair is half black and bleached professionally. The smell is heavenly and it always keeped my hair smooth and less frizzy and in control! Would definitely recommend! I have been trying to find it in my local stores but no luck!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Cat B.
I love this product! It smells great and it keeps your hair from being frizzy throughout the day. It's very light, and can easily be combed through your hair with your fingers. It's long lasting and the smell is amazing. I use this product every day I go out and I love it!
Erin M.
I have naturally dry, curly hair and I hated this product so much. It made my hair feel so dry and rough and it took away all of my hairs natural shine. Definitely won't be purchasing it again.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I've used this furniture twice it really wasn't what I was looking for it didn't keep my hair in place like I wanted it to but it's an okay product if you like your hair loose
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for my 11 month olds crazy fluffy wild hair. I didnt want something that would make his hair hard or crunchy or smell funky. I looked at the alternatives for children and they are a hefty price we are talking 15.95 vs 5 bucks. This gets his hair in the cute little Mohawk i love while smelling good and not having a ton of ingredients that my other options did...
Tammy G.
I am looking for an alternative to hairspray. Is it going to give me a hold without build up? Build up is the reason i don't want to use hairspray everyday pulse it helps fades my red hair. Just wanting a everyday product so I only Use hairspray when I am going out .