Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo

The Herbal Essences smooth collection shampoo uses an infused blend of Vitamin E, rose hips and jojoba extracts to give you smooth, silky and shiny hair. Prepared from silicone-free natural extracts, this Herbal Essences shampoo is ideal for all hair types.

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo has 0% silicones or mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Orange 4, Ext. Violet 2, Green 3.

Is this product similar the old school version? I used to be obsessed with the scent and was curious before I waste $6?
Hey I’m looking for a shampoo that is really good for thick hair?
I love how bottle looks. Is it good ?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo!
Richlands, NC
I just recently purchased this shampoo and conditioner set because I had read good reviews on it. I will update my review as need be, but for a solid week of use every other day, I am so far in love with this shampoo. It may be my new go-to. I have really oily hair so I try to avoid super moisturizing shampoo and I heard this was good at keeping the extra oil at bay, and I have to agree. I was using salon brand shampoo and I have to say I think I prefer this one. It smells absolutely heavenly, my hair feels strong and soft, even with a few days between. Highly recommend, as I have been to all of my friends!
Kershaw
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells beautiful and helps my hair stay clean and smelling yummy! Two thing I’d like to improve would be the price and something in the formula makes my hair feel extremely dry while washing. But after I condition and my hair dries it’s beautiful and smells amazing Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo
Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Normal, Thick, Chemically Treated
Mills, WY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner collection. This are isn’t just great wand good for your hair. It’s absolutely amazing. This leaves hair feeling soft and silky. This collection helps renew and revive your hair leaving it feeling and looking healthier after just one use. This scent also lasts in your hair so your hair is going to smell amazing when your done shampooing and conditioning
Auburn / Damage, Frizz / Dry, Straight, Fine
Super great shampoo. Love it becausr you put a little bit of it on your hair and creates so much lather. In the instant that you are washing your hair you can smell the bautiful aroma. This combine with the conditioner leave your hair nice and smooth and shiny! I would totally recommend it to anyone wanting to try something new!
Dark Brown / Frizz, Volume / Straight, Thick
Goodyear
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go to shampoo! Herbal Essence!💖💖 I have been using it since the bottle was a clear one, but I love the smell and it leaves your hair soft and smelling amazing. Satisfied with its price, and I love that you can get the shampoo and conditioner! I have been sticking to sealed things ever since I found out about people tampering with shampoos and I like that in this case I have nothing to worried about. Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo 🧴
Millington
It smells wonderful but does nothing for my thin and extremely straight hair. It might work better for someone with normal hair but mine teeters on the verge of oily. It's an ok product and lathers well but I'm disappointed with the lack of difference in my hair after using.
Dark Brown / Frizz, Hair Loss, Oily Scalp / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Gulfport, MS
I got this shampoo with the conditioner. I bought the big sizes, which have lasted me a very long time considering I don’t use that much shampoo. I really enjoy this. It has a nice scent, but it’s not overpowering and it makes my hair feel clean and fresh for a few days.
I love this Shampoo, I feel like it does very well with my hair without using the whole bottle at once. I would say if you want a good shampoo that. Smells and feels good on your hair this would be something to try.Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo
The rose scent is TO DIE FOR 💕 it leaves my hair so moisturized and silky, and the scent lasts for days on my hair. I love the way it lathers onto my scalp - and does not leave any residue on my scalp. I would definetely repurchase, it’s incredble 💕
Purcell
The biggest reason for me buying this shampoo has nothing to do with it being a smoothing shampoo. I buy it for the smell, I LOVE the way this shampoo smells! It stays with me all day and keeps my hair soft. Its also color safe which is a huge plus!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stevenson, WA
9 months ago
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo ?what do other people think of this product
shaythe S. • 7 months ago
Literally amazing! And affordable. You should definitely try it in conjunction with the conditioner.
9 months ago
Kendall K. • 9 months ago
I use the shampoo first. Then I condition the bottom half of my hair and leave it in for a few minutes before washing it out.