Dawn R.
Seguin, TX

Does anyone else experience a harsh dry ends feeling after extended use of this shampoo? I have to add hot oil treatments when using this and get a trim more often.

Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Spring Hill, TN
1 year, 5 months ago
I don't feel it works as good as Clear which is now my favorite. Herbal Essences smells the best though.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Watseka, IL
1 year, 5 months ago
I did, I switched to a salon shampoo. I buy only from beauty stores now. the smell is good but it just wasn't good for my hair.
sowjanya t.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah me too. When I started using this shampoo my hair felt smooth and shiny. After few washes it tends to make my hair frizzy and dry. I stopped using it.