Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by Yolanda C.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

The Herbal Essences smooth collection shampoo uses an infused blend of Vitamin E, rose hips and jojoba extracts to give you smooth, silky and shiny hair. Prepared from silicone-free natural extracts, this Herbal Essences shampoo is ideal for all hair types.

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo has 0% silicones or mineral oil

• Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts

• Revives hair’s natural shine

• Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look

• Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

INGREDIENTS:

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Orange 4, Ext. Violet 2, Green 3.

• "Takes good care of my color treated hair!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a classic shampoo that smells great, works great and is such a classic shampoo." in 1 review
Veronica R.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz - Smoothing Shampoo more...
I don't even know where to begin!! This is absolutely my favorite shampoo. Not only does it leave my hair feeling soft but it leaves behind the most beautiful fragrance (I wash my hair every other day and my hair still smells nice even when it's time to wash it again because the scent is so strong)! This bottle lasted me about a month and then I went back to Target and bought the bigger bottle with the pump. The price is reasonable. Ladies if you can't seem to find the right shampoo I totally recommend this one!
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
I used this shampoo and conditioner back in high school and it would always leave my hair so soft and it smelled amazing. I buy it for my daughter now and she loves it too. It lathers nicely and rinses out well. I would recommend this product.
Haley Mariah T.
Shoreline , WA
The fragrance of this shampoo is very nostalgic to me, I remember using it as a kid. It makes my hair feel clean and smell great. The packaging is pretty and its affordable. It's one of my favorite drugstore shampoos and I will definitely repurchase this again at some point.
Esmeralda Q.
Alamo, TX
I love the scent and the wonders it does! I always go back to this product , it's a must! It's best for dry scalp. The smell last forever and it makes you feel so fresh. Of course I'm satisfied, maybe even more than!
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
I really love this shampoo!! it really improves the texture of my hair plus it has an amazing smell!!! i tried it a long time ago and i quit for no reason, but i ll stick to it now!! you definitely need to try it!!
Berenice P.
Ive been using the herbal Essences shampoo since i was a teenager, it has left my hair so smooth and the smell will last on me for 2 days straight. it would make my hair healthier and give me such a good shine. LOVE THIS!!!!!
Laura M.
De Pere, WI
My hair color didn't last long with this shampoo. I used the matching conditioner and I was not very happy with them. My hair is expensive to color and not worth having shampoo that long let my color last.
Marissa C.
Best. Smell. Ever. I wish I could smell like this forever. I love both the shampoo and the conditioner, they smell nice enough to be used alone and together.
Melissa O.
Tallahassee , FL
This is a classic shampoo that smells great, works great and is such a classic shampoo. It cleans, freshens and makes your hair feel light and hairy.
Calynn L.
Clyde, NY
Love, love, love smell!! leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing! The boyfriend is a big fan as well, sometimes i think he is worse than i am