BY HERBAL ESSENCES #8 in Shampoo

The Herbal Essences smooth collection shampoo uses an infused blend of Vitamin E, rose hips and jojoba extracts to give you smooth, silky and shiny hair. Prepared from silicone-free natural extracts, this Herbal Essences shampoo is ideal for all hair types.

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo has 0% silicones or mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Orange 4, Ext. Violet 2, Green 3.

• How do you feel when you get at home and you find a beaut...3 Answers
  • Do you like the scent of this shampoo ?30 Answers
  • Who else loves this shampoo? (:2 Answers
Val x.
I used this product every other day in combination with the matching conditioner. I did not use other products such as hair oils, hair spray, etc. I have curly, dry hair and a very dry scalp. I found that this did nothing to combat the dry scalp at all. It did not aggravate the problem, though, so it was not completely bad. The great part was the hair itself. I have noticed that my hair is significantly smoother and softer since using this product. My little fly-aways have remained in check for the most part, as well. The smell is incredible. You definitely get the floral, rose scent without it being overbearing - no old lady perfume hair here! My roommate even commented on how she could smell my hair from a few feet away after washing it. I definitely like the product. For the right price, I would repurchase. I received the product for free in exchange for my honest and complete review. All thoughts are my own.
Samantha V.
DIberville, MS
This shampoo made me stop buying high-end shampoos. I had a friend who was being stationed in another country so she was getting rid of everything she had and gave me some of her shampoos and this one happened to be my favorite.

I love anything that smells like roses, so that was a plus. I love how it foams as soon as I start working it trough my hair and scalp. It smells the strongest in the shower of course but it makes my hair feel extremely clean and I don't feel like I have any weird residue left over afterwards. I went out and bought a HUGE bottle of the shampoo and conditioner after I ran out of the regular sized bottle and I believe I have found my new staple shampoo!
Collette H.
Temecula
Herbal Essence. Just that name is so iconic. I remember watching the commercials when I was growing up and just wanting it, I saw it in ads in magazines when it came out and I remember when my mom bought some for the first time and her telling me how to use it properly and the scent of Rose Hips just takes me back to my childhood and teenage years. This Shampoo is always in my shower, I will never not have it in my shower, ever. It's just the best stuff.
Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
Herbal essences shampoos have been a favorite of mine ever since I was a child. I fell in love with their tropical scents and smoothing properties. The only reason I am not too satisfied with them now is that even with their 0% lines promising no harmful or harsh chemicals, they continue to use hair damaging ingredients like sulfate. So although they have decent shampoos overall, I recommend finding a better company that will protect hair.
Juliana I.
I love the Rose Hips shampoo and conditioner are my favorite from Herbal Essences. It is usually my go to if I can’t decide on what shampoo and conditioner to get. I love the scent, it reminds me of my childhood. It’s clean and subtle. My hair feels so light and smooth after using these products. I love herbal essences as a whole but always find my way back to this exact one.
Kristy K.
West Falls, NY
I recently bought this shampoo at tops because it was cheap. I’ve bought herbal essences shampoo and condition (2 in 1) in the past and it made my hair really greasy. Since this doesn’t have conditioner in it I figured I’d try it and I’ve had no problems since then. There’s a bunch of different scents I wanna try but I honestly love this one so much I don’t wanna switch.
Jammie C.
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo. YES! My absolute favorite shampoo. The smell is out of this world. I have Been using this shampoo for as long as I can remember. They quit making it for a bit. When it came back I was elated. This shampoo makes your hair shine and smell out of this world. The packaging is beautiful. The price is great!
Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
This is one of those shampoos I find my way back to time to time. For me the scent is so nostalgic and brings me back the second I smell it. I love that this is a clear formula shampoo (I tend to stay away from any shampoos that look pearlized or milky) and gives you a deep clean without leaving your hair feeling dry. A true classic
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love this shampoo! It does wonders to help keep long and thick hair my hair soft and smooth. I like to use it with the  Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner and a little bit of  OGX® Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil Of Morocco Miracle In-shower Oil to help keep my hair strong and prevent breakage, not to mention all of these products leave my hair smelling amazing and floral. I have been using these 3 products for years and don't plan on switching anytime soon.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I love this collection by Herbal essences. It smells so good. My hair comes out super soft and it smells like roses. It keeps my hair smelling fresh and non greasy. It’s a good brand that has fresh ingredients and no harsh chemicals. I love this product. 🌹
Denisse V.
Do you like the scent of this shampoo ?
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
Would you recommend this over pantene
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I keep passing buy these in store but not really sure if they are a good product to use..are they worth the money ?
Alejandra c.
Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?
Maria T.
Does this have a conditioner?

back