BY HERBAL ESSENCES #8 in Shampoo

The Herbal Essences smooth collection shampoo uses an infused blend of Vitamin E, rose hips and jojoba extracts to give you smooth, silky and shiny hair. Prepared from silicone-free natural extracts, this Herbal Essences shampoo is ideal for all hair types.

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo has 0% silicones or mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Orange 4, Ext. Violet 2, Green 3.

Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love this shampoo! It does wonders to help keep long and thick hair my hair soft and smooth. I like to use it with the  Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner and a little bit of  OGX® Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil Of Morocco Miracle In-shower Oil to help keep my hair strong and prevent breakage, not to mention all of these products leave my hair smelling amazing and floral. I have been using these 3 products for years and don't plan on switching anytime soon.
Juliana I.
I love the Rose Hips shampoo and conditioner are my favorite from Herbal Essences. It is usually my go to if I can’t decide on what shampoo and conditioner to get. I love the scent, it reminds me of my childhood. It’s clean and subtle. My hair feels so light and smooth after using these products. I love herbal essences as a whole but always find my way back to this exact one.
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
I love this product so much it smells absolutely second! 😍 it is a perfect match for my hair it lathers really well and makes my hair feel so soft and healthy! I color treat my hair and one of my biggest fears is damaging my hair with this product accompanied by the Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Conditioner For Color-Treated Hair conditioner you won't even be able to feel any damage. (I try to take care of my hair) I am really happy that I invested in this product and would recommend it to anyone for any hair concerns! Or if you just want to smell amazing! Btw I also love that it's 100% paraben and silicone free!
Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
This is one of those shampoos I find my way back to time to time. For me the scent is so nostalgic and brings me back the second I smell it. I love that this is a clear formula shampoo (I tend to stay away from any shampoos that look pearlized or milky) and gives you a deep clean without leaving your hair feeling dry. A true classic
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I love this collection by Herbal essences. It smells so good. My hair comes out super soft and it smells like roses. It keeps my hair smelling fresh and non greasy. It’s a good brand that has fresh ingredients and no harsh chemicals. I love this product. 🌹
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
When this came out I was excited because they’re the old school bottle and it all just feels so wonderfully nostalgic. This stuff smells amazing, as does everything Herbal Essences puts on the shelves. I loved how clarifying this was, the only thing that really bothered me was how drying it was. Now, I don’t have dry skin. I have oily/greasy hair most of the time because my hair is so fine, but this stuff felt like it was sucking the life out of my hair and then I’d have to fix it by using a tiny bit of hair masque as a regular conditioner. This is great if you’re looking for a VERY clarifying shampoo, but otherwise it’ll probably dry your hair out.
Kate B.
This is the first time I have purchased this shampoo and I am in love. I think it smells amazing and it leaves my hair so clean. IT lathers really well and doesn't leave any kind of oily residue. After using it my hair feels so thick and soft and healthy. I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I adore herbal essences! I always come back to this shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo gets my hair clean and it smells AMAZING. It doesn’t affect my colored hair, doesn’t dry my hair out or make it greasy. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone and everyone looking for an affordable hair care product.
Myranda F.
People at work are constantly asking about my floral perfume to which I reply, "you smell my hair." I also like that it doesn't weigh my very fine but thick hair. I also have a natural oily scalp/skin and it keeps my locks fresh and clean looking all day. I would most definitely recommend!
hannah b.
statesville, NC
This is my favorite herbal essences shampoo smell~ it makes my hair feel soooooo soft and smells amazing. the smell literally lasts all day & everywhere I go people ask me what I use! :)) will definitely continue to buy over and over.
Denisse V.
Do you like the scent of this shampoo ?
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
Would you recommend this over pantene
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I keep passing buy these in store but not really sure if they are a good product to use..are they worth the money ?
Alejandra c.
Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?
Maria T.
Does this have a conditioner?