Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo

The Herbal Essences smooth collection shampoo uses an infused blend of Vitamin E, rose hips and jojoba extracts to give you smooth, silky and shiny hair. Prepared from silicone-free natural extracts, this Herbal Essences shampoo is ideal for all hair types.

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo has 0% silicones or mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Orange 4, Ext. Violet 2, Green 3.

is this product free of dmdm hydantoin and other harmful sulfates?
Which is your favorite Herbal Essences Smooth Collection? Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo
Is this a good products that doesn’t contain too many chemicals?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Doral, FL
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by jennifer B.
Herbal Essences is one of my favorite hair care brands at the drugstore. The shampoo and conditioner smell so great—not too chemically or sweet like some of the others. And, they make my hair feel soft and strong. And I like knowing that my scalp and hair are benefiting from natural, botanical ingredients.
dallas, TX
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by Jessica V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este shampoo huele delicioso y el aroma te queda por todo el día te deja el pelo súper brilloso y bonito y la verdad no está caro esta súper bueno y muy buena marca Herbal Essences
This is such a tbt to my childhood! I used to love this packaging when I was a kid, and they brought it back! This is my favorite line of Herbal Essences because it is free of silicone, and my scalp usually has a bad reaction to any shampoos with that or sulfate. Luckily this is one of the few shampoos that I can use that won't make my scalp itchy and flaky afterwards (that happens because of the chemicals in it that affect my scalp). The fact that this smells like roses is a plus because I'll buy anything rose-scented. And this really is a "smooth collection", which you can tell particularly with the conditioner. I mean, wow, I've never used a conditioner that leaves my hair SO SOFT and SMOOTH. It's incredible. I have relatively normal healthy hair, and I can tell the difference in texture when I use this conditioner versus another. This is the only collection I have repeatedly repurchased because it's just that good. Also: the shampoo builds up a good lather in your hair, which I also love. Would highly recommend!
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by Yoana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Truly this shampoo is too good. It has a dense texture which means that with just a little you can wash your hair without problems, good smell and it is cheap. You find it at walmart, I am totally satisfied with this brand HERBAL ESSENCES. I recommend it and I will buy it again. Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo
Texas
1,249 reviews
This is an average shampoo.  The scent was pleasant and it lathered well.  It left my hair clean and manageable.  Now that I've invested in balayage, my preference is for salon quality products, and wouldn't repurchase.
East Elmhurst, NY
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by Iznah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shampoo and the conditioner because the ingredients are so clean and clear and leaves my hair smelling so good. This shampoo has a beautiful color and a great lather. It doesn’t make my hair feel heavy or frizzy after I wash it and usually herbal essences shampoos are great for color treated hair as well!
Dalzell , SC
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by Natalie A.
Purchased at: Target
What you see in the shampoo is chopped white onion that helps you grow hair so quickly. I love this shampoo entirely. It's the first time I've tried it because I want to start with #methodcurlygirl😌✨ I wish the smell was stronger. It gives you a lot of foam and cleans you deeply balancing the pH of your hair💆‍♀🙇‍♀
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by Yordanka I.
Purchased at: Target
Herbal Essences is a brand of hair care products line by Procter & Gamble. The brand was founded in 1971 as the single shampoo Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo. There are twenty-nine collections of varying hair care products, each designed to have a different effect on the user's hair
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by kathygraves
I have bad thick wavy hair that tends to frizz without the right hair products or lay limp with too much conditioning. So many silicones in so many hair products. Even the natural hair products leave my hair bewildered. I have thrown away so many shampoos but not this one. I'm almost halfway through a huge bottle and I am still liking it. This shampoo, though, is wonderful. I didn't leave my hair perfectly smooth but it isn't the fault of the product. It can only undo so much of what is a naturally wild head of hair. A good value with quality ingredients, like jojoba. It doesn't build up or dry my hair out further which I appreciate.
statesville, NC
This is my favorite herbal essences shampoo smell~ it makes my hair feel soooooo soft and smells amazing. the smell literally lasts all day & everywhere I go people ask me what I use! :)) will definitely continue to buy over and over.

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 9 mois
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo Does this keep my hair healthy?
Vanessa A. il y a 9 mois
Diría que no hay problema en lo uses, no solo deja tu cabello sedoso y brillante, si no que además liso.
Brantford, ON
il y a un an
Is Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo good for the dry and damaged hair?
Shreya S. il y a un an
Yes,try the coconut one too and do follow me 💙