Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo

The Herbal Essences smooth collection shampoo uses an infused blend of Vitamin E, rose hips and jojoba extracts to give you smooth, silky and shiny hair. Prepared from silicone-free natural extracts, this Herbal Essences shampoo is ideal for all hair types.

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo has 0% silicones or mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Orange 4, Ext. Violet 2, Green 3.

Really wanted to try?
What is the best shampoo for long hair?
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo ? Could you tell me this is a good product on color treated dry hair?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Worth
I've loved this shampoo for years because i love the smell and although I haven't dried every shampoo in the market, it's my most favorite scent. I appreciate that its silicon free. Makes my hair smooth for sure. I also like the Shine collection and switch.
Tribune, KS
All time favorite, I sell Avon so we buy it also but this is hands down first pick. 3 girls with extremely thick and wavy hair we have to have something that cleans well
^_^
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo uploaded by b T.
So happy this shampoo and conditioner have been brought back. This is a nice, basic shampoo which cleans hair nicely and rinses cleanly, without being too heavy, and without making my fine/ wavy hair too dry. It has a fruity scent to me. Mostly apple. If anyone is familiar with Victoria’s Secret Endless Love, it’s similar to that. I don't think it smells like rose at all, I have a couple of rose scented conditioners (Shiseido rosarium, Anna Sui rose), which smell like authentic rose.. it says rose hips on the bottle, and if anyone if familiar with rose hips tea, it’s apple with maybe a hint of that, and a touch citrus. ,One of the best shampoo scents out here to my nose. This is called "smooth" collection, I don't think this is really a "smoothing" shampoo, it's more of a basic, frequent use shampoo for fine/ oilier hair types.
Lakeland, FL
This is hands down my absolute favorite shampoo on the planet! I have used this since I was a teenager and I'm 39 now. It smells better than amazing. No joke! I am constantly complimented on how good my hair smells. This includes walking past people in a store, hours later in line or pumping gas.... The scent lasts. I could go on for days about how great it smells, lol... but not only does it smell good, but it leaves your hair and scalp feeling super clean, and so so soft when it dries. I remember back in the day when they discontinued this particular one... I almost lost my mind... I was stinkin' ecstatic when they brought it back... Mother of Pearl... Best Day Ever!! Lol ... Don't get me wrong... I do use other shampoos/cond, but this was my favorite. It's always in stock in this house. I highly recommend.
I do not know what the truth would do if my shampoo without conditioner if my hair products drive me crazy when I see that it is about to run out or that if I am really finished I run to the nearest pharmacy to the nearest store and he bought them because I love them and I really didn't use anything else because I don't feel that my hair does him good I really feel too good and it is a product that I'm fascinated because it smells a credible it has a really horrible smell that remains in my hair for hours and hours and I really enjoy and my friends and the people around me wondering what shampoo conditioner and treatment I use because my hair looks amazing I highly recommend it to everyone if I would have to choose some other product for my hair a Just take this product without thinking about it
Kissimmee , FL
I really like this product it is overall really nice! I have normal to oily hair and it is thick and out of control before I add heat to it. I started using this just to switch it up and try something new and it really drew in my attention from the packaging. and it lathers so well.  It is so pretty and so fresh it is kinda shiny which I always love products that have beautiful packaging but..the product inside left my hair kinda oily very quick! So since I have thick slightly oil-y already. I think this product looks amazing and it leaves your hair so soft and nourished that's why u have it 5 stars it feels like silk and is very manageable after I washed and styled it was perfect and left with very soft and manageable hair.
Bronx , NY
After using this shampoo it leaves me with a smooth finish and a manageable and fresh hair with an incredible smell of a flower garden. I love everything that has to do with products outside chemicals that are harmful to your health and the environment. The application is simple if you want you can use one or two applications as your hair needs it and about the package I love the colors and the presentation to an organic image since just seeing it makes you want to buy it .I would recommend it to all the people that I could because It is a worthwhile product since it is designed for all hair types
Wilmington, DE
This shampoo save my life. I am 23 years old and my skin is greasy also my scalp, with any other shampoo my hair looks greasy just hours after shower and never e feels quite clean even when im washing it. With herbal essences shampoo, I only take half the time washing my hair in the shower cause it feels CLEAN INMEDIATELLY and it last two days with no grease in my scalp. I would never use other shampoo unless I ran out and cant go to Walmart to buy it AND I think that any other shampoo that is transparent will work the same on greasy hair but Im lazy to go and search another. I recommed it to my sisters, and friends and any other girl that I talk with.. thats how much I like it.
Love this Shampoo! Leaves my hair smelling wonderful, feeling oh so smooth. After months of use along with the conditioner, I've noticed a great difference in my hair. No more tangles, it's not dry anymore and it leaves my hair soo soft without having to use leave in products.Love this Shampoo! Leaves my hair smelling wonderful, feeling oh so smooth. After months of use along with the conditioner, I've noticed a great difference in my hair. No more tangles, it's not dry anymore and it leaves my hair soo soft without having to use leave in products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tomball, TX
il y a 2 mois
Kathleen W. • il y a 2 mois
thank you for your reply!!!🤗💖
il y a 5 mois
Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo ? I want to start using this shampoo i herad is for hair growing..
Diana Q. • il y a 4 mois