BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo has 0% silicones or mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Orange 4, Ext. Violet 2, Green 3.

Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
This is one of those shampoos I find my way back to time to time. For me the scent is so nostalgic and brings me back the second I smell it. I love that this is a clear formula shampoo (I tend to stay away from any shampoos that look pearlized or milky) and gives you a deep clean without leaving your hair feeling dry. A true classic
Kimberly W.
Killeen, TX
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
Love the smell of this shampoo and the conditioner as well !! I have oily scalp and it does a great job at cleaning it when my hairs dirty lathers very rich and smells beautiful I was impressed that I got this in a pack where you buy the shampoo you get the conditioner almost half off!! I definitely buy it when I see it on sale.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
When this came out I was excited because they’re the old school bottle and it all just feels so wonderfully nostalgic. This stuff smells amazing, as does everything Herbal Essences puts on the shelves. I loved how clarifying this was, the only thing that really bothered me was how drying it was. Now, I don’t have dry skin. I have oily/greasy hair most of the time because my hair is so fine, but this stuff felt like it was sucking the life out of my hair and then I’d have to fix it by using a tiny bit of hair masque as a regular conditioner. This is great if you’re looking for a VERY clarifying shampoo, but otherwise it’ll probably dry your hair out.
Samantha S.
Casa grande
The Herbal Essences smooth collection shampoo uses an infused blend of Vitamin E, rose hips and jojoba extracts to give you smooth, silky and shiny hair. Prepared from silicone-free natural extracts, this Herbal Essences shampoo is ideal for all hair types. I got mine at Walmart and I recommend this to any one...
Josie M.
This shampoo is something I've used for many years. I've never had any issues with it. The price is great and smells wonderful as well. Kind of smell that takes me back to when I was a kid. Definitely recommended to anyone!
Myranda F.
People at work are constantly asking about my floral perfume to which I reply, "you smell my hair." I also like that it doesn't weigh my very fine but thick hair. I also have a natural oily scalp/skin and it keeps my locks fresh and clean looking all day. I would most definitely recommend!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This is my favorite herbal essences shampoo smell~ it makes my hair feel soooooo soft and smells amazing. the smell literally lasts all day & everywhere I go people ask me what I use! :)) will definitely continue to buy over and over.
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
I believe this is the original that they first came out with. I’ve been using this for years! I love how it leaves my hair light and fly-away and not oily. I have flakey hair, and it takes care of my scalp leaving it clean and oil free. I often try other shampoo’s, but this one always stays in rotation as my all time favorite. I’d 1000% recommend this shampoo. Oh and not sure if costco still sales this, but they usually have the better deal. If not, then next would be target. I bought a Costco like size shampoo & conditioner there and each were like $6-7.99.
Brandi C.
hempstead
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!. Totally takes me back to my childhood, this was the only thing my grandmother would buy. Not only does it smell AMAZING! But it always leaves my hair so soft and silky. I have nothing but good to say about this exact product!.
ari e.
Wasilla
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
This smells amazing!! I bought to dry and mask the smell of dying my hair and it did a semi good job it does leave a nice fruity smell in your hair even after you get out of the shower! I pair w/ the conditioner and it makes my hair so smooth
Denisse V.
Do you like the scent of this shampoo ?
stephanie o.
Hummelstown, PA
Would you recommend this over pantene
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
I keep passing buy these in store but not really sure if they are a good product to use..are they worth the money ?
Alejandra c.
Does this shampoo make your hair fall out?
Maria T.
Does this have a conditioner?