BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
fatima ezzahra B.
This brand is very good it gives good results comparing to its price that is not cheap realy it is very nice i recommend it
Haley M.
Hamilton, OH
I switched seven months ago and im sticking with this brand. My hair dont feel damaged and leaves it feeling soo soft!!
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
It Smells SOOOO Good!!! Very affordable and I think my hair does feel a bit smoother. I didn’t see a dramatic change in frizziness but I would try it again if I was on a budget and need to grab something I could trust!
Anna Dubraska I.
aubervillier
Apartando el olor que es realmente delicioso, no me encanta esta marca. Este producto es demasiado agresivo con el cabello y es muy necesario usar un acondicionador fuerte ultra hidratante de lo contrario el cabello queda hecho un desastre
Heather D.
Thornton, CO
This herbal essence smooth collection is my favorite, it smells amazing, helps with damaged hair, and make your very rough hair pretty dang smooth!!!
lucia z.
miami
This line is my favorite, since it gives my hair softness, it facilitates the hairstyle and its fragrance is very exquisite
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this shampoo and conditioner because they smell so good. I just wish the conditioner was a little bit more hydrating though.
Megan P.
Makes your hair feel soo nice and soft. One of my favorite conditioners. It also smells really good.
D M.
I bought this Herbal Essences to try out a different shampoo and was pleased with this one. I used this product in combination with the matching conditioner. The smell is amazing! My hair feels clean and not greasy or oily. And I LOVE that this shampoo comes in such a big bottle, because I have a very long hair.
Ilse N.
Chanhassen , MN
I’m not a big fan of conditioners but this one don’t let my hair fall and that why I love it
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?