BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Madison M.
Newmarket
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap and my go to cheap shampoo and condition. It is my fail safe and you can’t go wrong with this product.
Teddy y.
Flint
This is a great product really helps with my split ends and makes my hair look great great cost for the product definitely not overpriced
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved the smell of this and the price. It did it’s job and made me feel like I had softer hair. I would buy this again.
Molly M.
Seaside, CA
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this conditioner. I use the largest size because I use so much. My hair smells amazing and it looks amazing too. It makes my hair feel great and it makes my hair super smooth and it helps with my thick hair. Definitely would recommend it.
Taylor B.
White Hall, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all time favorite drug store type of conditioner! My hair always looks good and smells so clean after using this and the shampoo to match! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who might not be able to buy the professional brands of shampoo and conditioner.
Shauna D.
Does a great job at smoothing out my sometimes frizzled hair but with fine hair it does weigh my hair down flat if I use it too often.
Renae M.
Chandler
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells amazing and makes your hair feel so soft! It also makes your hair easy to brush and that is my favorite thing about it!
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Purchased at: Target
The smell. I love the smell of these products. And it’s the main reason why I buy them. They give great results and it leaves your hair smelling for a long time
Lauren B.
Lexington , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Herbal Essences Conditioner Smooth Collection, pack of 3 more...
This conditioner smells amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so lightweight and smooth. It’s very affordable and budget friendly. It’s one of my top 3 favorites for conditioner! So satisfied when I use it!
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
This is a total nostalgia trip for me. It’s sub par in conditioning, I feel. The huge draw is smell. It smells unbelievably good, and the scent lingers even after your hair is dried. This stuff immediately takes me back to middle school.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not