BY HERBAL ESSENCES #73 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
ANDREINA Y.
Realmente quería pedir esto porque recordé con cariño este producto en los 90 y me encanta. No es lo mismo.
Cada vez que usaba esto, mi cabello estaba seco y quebradizo al día siguiente. Cambié los acondicionadores y me di cuenta de que era esto. Ojalá no fuera cierto. :(
Charlie R.
This conditioner matted my hair and made it look very straggly! I would not recommend unfortunately! There are some amazing drugstore conditioners, but unfortunately this is not one of them...I couldn’t honestly recommend this to anyone at all!
Symphony T.
Toledo, OH
I never tried this I don’t even know why I reviewing this lmao. But I rate it a one star because I never tried this. I gave super curly hair and I like suave lol. I don’t know what else to say lol
sribeauty S.
Milpitas, CA
I did not like this product!! I have naturally straight long hair, this product did nothing but greasy and frizzy!! I would not recommend this to anyone!! Waste of money!! Read the ingredients before you purchase
zeineb l.
Gabes
Honestly I'm surprised by the positive reviews here. I tried it and it dried my hair out horribly, plus made my scalp feel very tight and dry. I love herobal essences products but this one !!!!!!!!
In addition it has silicones
Kamisha C.
I really don't think their products are meant for my type of hair. And herbal essence product dries my hair out horribly and trust me over tried a few. They're not expensive so that's a good thing. I guess they just don't have the right products in it to keep MY hair hydrated
Randi W.
Huntsville, TX
I'm really not a fan of herbal Essenes. My hair never really feels clean after using it. Usually after using a good shampoos and conditioner you hair will feel soft and alive. With this I felt like my hair was dully and dingy.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is super cheap at target or Walmart. But I wouldn't recommend to anyone. It didn't even condition my hair at all. It smells great but sadly it's not good for your hair has harsh chemicals.
Janet H.
Sacramento
Herbal Essence made my hair fall out and it only worked good and kept my hair smooth for the first 2 uses, then it was dry and frizzy.
vanessa r.
I used  to use this shampoo back in high school when I had virgin hair and close to none split ends. It never really did much to keep my hair healthy or smooth out any frizz. However, I loved the smell of it and kept using it for that reason only. Just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean that it won't work for you!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?