BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
I did not like this product!! I have naturally straight long hair, this product did nothing but greasy and frizzy!! I would not recommend this to anyone!! Waste of money!! Read the ingredients before you purchase
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
Not my favorite . . .....
............ i really dont care for this particular one . . . . . ......... .......
Janet H.
Sacramento
Herbal Essence made my hair fall out and it only worked good and kept my hair smooth for the first 2 uses, then it was dry and frizzy.
Randi W.
Huntsville, TX
I'm really not a fan of herbal Essenes. My hair never really feels clean after using it. Usually after using a good shampoos and conditioner you hair will feel soft and alive. With this I felt like my hair was dully and dingy.
zeineb l.
Gabes
Honestly I'm surprised by the positive reviews here. I tried it and it dried my hair out horribly, plus made my scalp feel very tight and dry. I love herobal essences products but this one !!!!!!!!
In addition it has silicones
Tyequiece W.
Shreveport, LA
Im natural and i have never used this product so can someone tell me about.
It before i get it i love herbal essences but i don't know about it.
Shasha Y.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This did not work well for me. Something in the shampoo and conditioner makes my scalp feel very caked. I end up having a lot of flaking with an itchy scalp. I do have a more sensitive scalp so this product doesn't work well for me.
Miriam D.
This product is ok. I like that it leaves my hair smelling great. It does not provide the texture and long lasting softness like other products.
Kamisha C.
I really don't think their products are meant for my type of hair. And herbal essence product dries my hair out horribly and trust me over tried a few. They're not expensive so that's a good thing. I guess they just don't have the right products in it to keep MY hair hydrated
Yes Y.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is super cheap at target or Walmart. But I wouldn't recommend to anyone. It didn't even condition my hair at all. It smells great but sadly it's not good for your hair has harsh chemicals.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not