BY HERBAL ESSENCES #3 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Tayla M.
Oxford, ME
The best conditioner in a long time! My hair usually is grease filled 12 hours after a shower. With this product I can go days without conditioning but my hair still looks fresh! Amazing!
Brynne M.
This is my go to hair fair products. The smell of it reminds me of being in middle school and having not a care in the world. It makes my hair feel soft. I even use it to shave my legs when I run out of shaving cream
Anna J.
Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner absorbs instantly, smells amazing, and leaves my hair so so soft. Its pretty light and has a delightful scent. Great for every day use without leaving residue.
Vanessa K.
Marinwood
This conditioner is so useful. I just love the way it guides my curls into perfection. It keeps my hair moisturized never leaves my scalp dry or oily! I 10 out of 10 recommend this to anyone with thick curly hair. Plus it smells good!
Lauren P.
Cumming, GA
It smells great, it works and the price can’t be beat. You don’t have to use a lot and it doesn’t weigh your hair down. I feel like this is a great drug store option for hair conditioner. I am always satisfied
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Smells great! I use this while I'm traveling. Wouldn't recommend for daily use as its just your average drugstore shampoo but good for traveling and over night stays.
Jasmine K.
Athens, GA
I used to love this product. One of the first prior to use when I went natural my hair loved it.For a affordably priced and my hair felt like silk in the shower.
Julian S.
Ukiah
Purchased at: Walmart
This products does contain sillicone which I love but doesn't give me a smooth feeling that I look for after a shower it does soften my hair on 1st day hair but by the second day it wears off. Overall I suggest using this with the shampoo if you are looking for a deep cleansing system.
Samantha V.
Diberville, MS
I definitely feel like as of recently we've all been giving drugstore conditioners the side-eye. Most women like myself use tons of styling tools and and hair colors/bleaches that damage our hair, and we  run out and by expensive hair masks and oils to fix it. I can assure you, this conditioner has saved my hair. Not only does it smell great but it absorbs into your hair quickly and detangles,  which has given my hair a shiny look. My hair is nowhere near as frizzy as it used to be and I haven't ANY split ends since I've started using this. Overall I will definitely continue purchasing this shampoo and conditioner combo!
Brie C.
Denver, NC
This is the OG conditioner! I used to use this as a child and I was so excited to see it back in stores. The first time I saw it I bought up four bottles because I wasn't sure if it was limited time or not. It appears to be the same formula/scent as before. I have tried almost all non-luxury shampoos and conditioners and this is by far and away the best of the bunch. The smell is amazing and it instantly detangles my fine wavy hair in the shower. No need for a shower comb anymore! Even after months of continued use it still makes my hair as smooth and as manageable as day one. I can't recommend this product enough!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.