BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
This is my favorite condition which I use all the time! Just one pump and your hair is left feeling super soft and smells amazing all day and night! The Bottle is really big which last for months I love this shampoo and conditioner together
Brittan B.
Maple Hill , NC
This is one of my all time favorite conditioners I've used it and the matching shampoo since high school. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft and shiny! It's affordable and I can't say enough good things about this product! Highly recommend this product and really all the other Herbal Essences products really great brand!!
Lauren M.
I love the fragrance of this conditioner. It also leaves my hair very soft, shiny and smooth. This would be best for normal to oily hair, but if you have dry hair it really won't help much. Not recommended for color treated hair as well.
Lupita G.
Mercedes, TX
This is my FAVORITE Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner to use. I started using it when I when it came out I think I was in college. I love the smell of the shampoo and I give the way it makes my hair smell all day as well as how it feels after. Now I have to hide it when I buy it because everyone I my house loves to use it especially my mother.
JoAnna C.
Absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner!! I have been using this one for about 2 years now and I haven't switched until just recently because I had to move to a dry state and the only Herbal essence shampoo/conditioner there is, is coconut and I don't like the scent so I've had to switch brands but other than that I loved it!!
Ainsley L.
My absolute favorite conditioner by far! The smell and long lasting formula is amazing! It targets dry hair! It is the best for moisture and bringing your hair back to a healthy state. I am satisfied every time I use this conditioner!
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
I love everything about this conditioner. It smells super good, and the scent last for days! It keeps my hair oil free and voluminous for up to three days. It's very moisturizing but it makes your hair weigh less. I would definitely give this a try!
Emma E.
I used this product in high school because of the smell! I just recently used it again, and it brings back all of those high school memories!! I have used it on my hair after getting highlights, and I didn't notice any changes to my hair after using this product. My daughter now uses this since she loves the smell!
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This has been one of my favorite conditioners for a long time. It smells so good and makes my hair feel silly smooth and soft. It works great when paired with the shampoo in this same line. The price isn't bad and it works very well. This is something I will continue to buy for as long as they make it! I love this stuff!
Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner is amazing. It smells amazing and leaves my hair really soft. I have color treated hair and has never messed with my color. I always buy the huge bottle and it's usually pretty cheap at Walmart. The scent lasts in my hair all day and I usually get a lot of compliments on it. Love love love.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?