BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Beth R.
Definitely the most essential item in my weekly shopping, it is my favorite hair product by a far. After dying my hair for approximately 7/8 years, my hair is finally starting to feel like hair again, and I think it's all down to this herbal essences shampoo and conditioner, the smell is beautiful and everyone compliments me all the time on how much better my hair looks and how lovely smells.
Jessi L.
Grand Terrace, CA
The scent alone is what initially sold me. It is such a gorgeous scent. when I finally used it, I fell in love. my hair is still soft, it holds onto the scent even after two days, my hair still smells fresh , which I love because I color my hair, so it stays fresh when I skip wash days. highly recommend. I always go back and forth between this and Joico.
Yagnanira R.
Doral, FL
This condition has been a favorite of mine for many years!!!! The scent is long lasting and smells amazing good, like sweet clean hair that is very touchably soft, and definitely makes my hair always feel super clean. There never feels like there's any residue buildup. I highly recommend it, especially for the price point, it makes it definitely worth buying in my opinion.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
I am so much in love with this conditioner! I guess the scent and the memories that it brings back to me have a lot to do. This was my hair conditioner back in the days and lately, after many years without using it, I have bought it again. It really works well and I just love it!!
Mar M.
I really love this conditioner, its so 90s, and packaging is nice and i really love the colors ! My hair is soft and shiny since i usethis conditioner, also smells sooo good, (and your hair smells good for a long time)! the whole line is good quality shampoo for my type of hair, reduces frizz.
Karen A.
I remember using this product years ago, and suddently it disappear. I'm actually very glad is again on the market. The scent is amazing and it leaves your hair so smooth and manageable. Definitely going to buy it again!
Beauty B.
This conditioner smells honestly amazing! It has a very flowery and fresh scent. I've got thick and oily hair and it fit me perfectly. To me personally it is better than the Frank Provost one. It smooths and treats my hair like no other conditioner I have tried.
Chané d.
This conditioner is awesome! It made my hair so soft, my hair smells so good! It's very affordable! It definitely lives up to its hype! It's safe for coloured hair and I am so satisfied with it.
Sarah D.
None, Cumbria
I've been using herbal essence since I was a kid it's so nice it makes your hair feel so clean and leave you with a brilliant shine I would recommend this to anyone
Toryanni E.
Hoofddorp, NH
This has been one of my favorite conditioners for forever! Love love love how it smells and how shiny and clean it makes my hair!! Plus it has a matching shampoo!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?