BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Maria C.
This product is
very good, has a deliciooouuuuuus smell and at the time of application is super
rich, I feel that leaves my hair veeeeery soft and that I loveeee, this is one
of the brands that I like and I use it interspersed with pantene <33333
Samantha B.
Doral, FL
I used to use Herbal Essence when it came out and that was years ago. Recently I bought this to use in between washes and I was pleasantly surprised. My hair felt so moisturized, and the smell as always is great. Can't go wrong with this one.
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
This conditioner is the best....a little goes a long way and your hair smells feels and looks great for days. I have noticed I don't have to flat iron my hair as much since I started using this conditioner my hair is so smooth
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
I use Herbal essence smoothing both shampo and conditionner , and the results was extraordinary , my hair is so clear and fresh and the smell is so great and gorgeous !
Leah K.
This haircare product is one of my favourite drugstore products to buy of all time! It's so affordable to everyone and is great value for money! It's extremely easy to apply and I will definitely be buying this product again
Miriam C.
It works... it untangles my hair and somewhat cleans it. But already, the day after I don’t feel like my hair is clean. Also if you have a dry or flaky scalp I don’t recommend it. I am quite disappointed with this product.
María Gabriela M.
Herbal essence es una de mis marcas favoritas, el olor de todos sus productos es increíble pero esta línea es de las que uso desde hace millones de años! Me encanta cómo se siente mi cabello luego de usar sus productos.
April B.
I love this conditioner! It smells amazing I usually get compliments on the smell (I've gotten so use to it I don't smell it anymore but others do). It leaves my hair super soft!
Kimberley P.
Love that they brought back the classic design! Reminds me of my childhood. I use it everyday and it smells amazing. I usually buy it from Walmart when on sale. I am very satisfied with this conditioner.
Katherine C.
Esta línea productos de verdad que es muy buena parte de ser naturales me encanta el olor del champú y el acondicionador déjame cayó super suave y brillante se los recomiendo
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?