BY HERBAL ESSENCES #19 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Buy on target.com
abbe a.
I love the way this smells and it leaves the hair soft and shiny its kind of expensive
Arii M.
Mesa
Mmmmmm it smells great and I love this because it reminds me of when I was younger lol
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Love the smell on this one always leaves me feeling fresh and smelling lovely!!!!!!!!!!
Alexis S.
Hamilton city
Helps grow the length of hair in the long run. Long lasting scent, deep conditions hair
alexandria J.
De Soto, MO
This is the only kind I will use. it makes my hair feel so soft and actually look good.
Maria M.
I love how my hair smells with this. I have been using this forever. I love it so much.
Kennedi F.
Smiths Sta, AL
Super duper affordable and it smells amazing. It makes your hair feel soft too!! Great
Rebecca R.
Statesboro, GA
Love love love. This smells so good, and makes my hair so soft. I get mine at Walmart.
Jessica W.
Cocoa
I love that I can find this product again. It makes my hair so soft and sell amazing.!
Natasha M.
Rexburg
Herbal essences smell so good! They keep my hair soft and freeze free! They are awesome
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?