BY HERBAL ESSENCES #73 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Jessica R.
First off, the aroma is great. My friends always compliment how nice my hair smells because it smells amazing. Also it helps soften hair and keep it hydrated. I like how cheap it is and you can find this brand at most drugstores and Walmart/asdas.
Sunaisbel G.
me encanta este producto es muy bueno te deja el cabello sedoso suave con un olor muy rico brillante hidratado y no te quita la forma de tu cabello y limpia muy bien siempre lo llevo  nunca me falta en la casa lo recomiendo mucho a mis amigas mis primas madre y se lo regale  a una amiga mia en su cumpleaño y le gusto mucho ella igual que yo lo volveriamos a comprar
Karina B.
The smell of this conditioner is incredible, not saying the same thing about how the hair is treated, it does not leave it with soft and shiny like other products of this brand, I did not work so well
Hollie G.
Verner, ON
The best smelling conditioner! I love herbal essence products mostly for their smell but this one beats them all. It's reasonably priced and gives your hair that bouncy smooth look, would definitely buy again, only disadvantage is it doesn't protect coloured hair but it's not designed for this.
Amy D.
I am very happy with this. I really like the herbal essences collection as my hair is so soft and smells amazing after using any of the shampoo and conditioners. I am particularly happy with conditioners as I've very long hair which gets tangled a lot. Would by the products again.
Darian C.
Odessa , SK
I use this product daily, it leaves my hair smooth, shiny and looks like it has some volume too. It doesn’t leave it dry and staticky in the winter like my other conditioners use to do. It also has the added benefit of smelling delicious. 10/10 would absolutely recommend!
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I love the scent of herbal essences products I find them sweet smelling and most times floral like.. the packaging is super cute, and overall I like the texture of the product, I didn't find that it did a huge amount of repair.. however my hair is damaged from hair dyes.
Natia S.
I really like this conditioner. I have very long straight hair and it makes it so soft and shiny. It makes easy to comb out wet hair. A little goes a long way and the bottle is huge so awesome price for this. This conditioner has really nice smell. I highly recommend it to all.
Danii Z.
Mentone, Victoria
Great product! Super moisturising and smells great. It is really hydrating on my dry ends. It's reasonably priced for how much you get. I have really long hair so I always use a lot of product and it has last for a couple of months and still have a lot left.
Chloe E.
Bd120tn
The first thing I notise about this amazing conditioner is the beautiful fragrance!! It's absolutely gorgeous not only that but it leaves my hair so shiny and soft I can still smell it days after salon finish every time everyone needs to try this product
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?