BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Abbeigh E.
This stuff is amazing I love this product so easy to use and smells really good. Makes my hair shiny as well.
Sureena M.
Madison, AL
Cleansing conditioner is great for curly hair. Hair looks more natural and is less frizzy after using this.
Cathy A.
San Diego , CA
Smells super good , i love this one especially for frizzy curly hair. I do think they should me more scents
Noemi C.
USA
Love it! It's not heavy so it doesn't weigh down your hair. It smells super nice! A little goes a long way.
Courtney M.
Albany, OR
One of my favorite scents ever and it leaves my hair smelling great, feeling great and its affordable too.
Rhonda S.
Cleveland, OH
Love this condition. Works best with the matching shampoo. Will never go back to dollar store shampoo again
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This product leaves my hair smelling amazing. I feel like I am in the tropics. You would totally love this!
Victoria L.
This conditioner is really nice. I love the rose scent and I find that it leaves my hair silky and smooth.
Daima  P.
Weston, WV
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This shampoo left my hair smelling amazing all day with plenty of shine and super soft also very adorable !
Concepcion M.
Oxnard
Leaves my hair soft and has a very lovely scent to it exackly like roses🍃 its defenetly a must have!!!!!!!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not