BY HERBAL ESSENCES #3 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Josie A.
Livonia, MI
This conditioner is so soft and smooth and leaves my hair smelling so amazing! I can’t wait to buy this again
grey.matter s.
Seattle
Love the scent! Been using this for years. It leaves my hair soft and silky and smells like flowers all day!
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo smells amazing, makes my hair smooth a d strong. I just love how it smells when my hair is down.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Works great on my hair and really makes a big difference of the way my hair looks. I like this product a lot
Melissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
The smell is amazing!! This conditioner is super affordable and thick and rich. Great product for the money.
Shanda D.
Caldwell, TX
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I have strange hair and I have to change my conditioners frequently but when I do use this it works amazing.
Jazmin L.
Moreno Valley
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This conditioner smells amazing after using the shampoo of course. Leaves hair smelling and feeling amazing.
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
Me and my daughter use this , the smell is great it leaves my hair smelling great and nice and soft and shiny
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
This scent is everything. Takes me to a vacation when I close my eyes in the shower. I've loved it for years.
Abbeigh E.
This stuff is amazing I love this product so easy to use and smells really good. Makes my hair shiny as well.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not