BY HERBAL ESSENCES #57 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Sash N.
Amazing scent from the conditioner, love the way it laters in my hair, making my hair beautiful silky smooth. Prevents less hair fall out. I have dry scalp and this maintains the oil I need to keep my scalp from drying out more. I am always satisfied when using Herbal Essence products.
Priscila G.
4/5 conditioners I try leave my hair feeling tangly and rough no matter how much I use, including a lot of the expensive ones. My hair is also on the dry side, so when I find a conditioner that works, I like using a LOT of it to make sure I'm coating my hair thoroughly. This is the only conditioner where I can do that without it leaving a residue that makes your hair appear greasy by the afternoon. Smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and clean.
Sabrina L.
Es un producto muy bueno, deja el cabello suave y brillante, es uno de los mejores que he probado y la verdad lo seguiré usando, yo tengo el cabello bastante seco en las puntas y me fue muy bien con el, ayuda a peinar fácilmente y lo deja sedoso y listo para el día.
Hazifa M.
This conditioner is my holy grail. The smell is insannee. I use their shampoo first and then leave the conditioner on for 5 minutes and then rinse it off. Hair feel silky smooth and fresh for days. The item is super affordable and i am so satisfied with it
Charlotte A.
I am obsesssd with the scent of these products, makes my hair smell amazing. I have extremely greasy hair but this doesn't make it greasy at all. I love herbal Essence products. I will definitely be repurchasing as I am very happy with the results
Jessica R.
First off, the aroma is great. My friends always compliment how nice my hair smells because it smells amazing. Also it helps soften hair and keep it hydrated. I like how cheap it is and you can find this brand at most drugstores and Walmart/asdas.
Sunaisbel G.
me encanta este producto es muy bueno te deja el cabello sedoso suave con un olor muy rico brillante hidratado y no te quita la forma de tu cabello y limpia muy bien siempre lo llevo  nunca me falta en la casa lo recomiendo mucho a mis amigas mis primas madre y se lo regale  a una amiga mia en su cumpleaño y le gusto mucho ella igual que yo lo volveriamos a comprar
Karina B.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
The smell of this conditioner is incredible, not saying the same thing about how the hair is treated, it does not leave it with soft and shiny like other products of this brand, I did not work so well
Hollie G.
Verner, ON
The best smelling conditioner! I love herbal essence products mostly for their smell but this one beats them all. It's reasonably priced and gives your hair that bouncy smooth look, would definitely buy again, only disadvantage is it doesn't protect coloured hair but it's not designed for this.
Amy D.
I am very happy with this. I really like the herbal essences collection as my hair is so soft and smells amazing after using any of the shampoo and conditioners. I am particularly happy with conditioners as I've very long hair which gets tangled a lot. Would by the products again.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?