BY HERBAL ESSENCES #6 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Maryori Z.
Homestead, FL
Absolutely love this product! Leaves my scalp feeling super clean while my hair is left with an amazing fragrance.
Savannah B.
I love it. I'm so glad they've gone back to the original scents. It doesn't take too much, even with my thick hair.
Alix J.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Other more...
This is my very first “adult” shampoo. I don’t think they make this packaging anymore but the scents are to die for
Vanessa A.
sacramento
This conditioner work great especially for people like me who have really curly hair work great for tangled hair
Ashley H.
Columbus, MS
When I think of the original herbel essence this is the bottle I think of! One of my favorite scents in the line
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This product smells so good. It makes my hair feel so soft. I've always loved the original smells of this brand.
Kita B.
Bakersfield, CA
My all time favorite conditioner. The smell is just soo wonderful leaves my hair smelling soo good all day long.
Tiffany S.
GLOVERSVILLE, NY
Great shampoo/conditioner. Leaves your hair feeling great. Soft and smooth. Smells awesome too. Would buy again.
Chloe' B.
Fairland
I love this product! Makes my hair really smooth without taking away its volume! I use this everyday and love it.
Briana B.
Smells great. Always leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing!! Highly recommend! Great quality for the price!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not