BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Amy M.
Perry
This only gets a two star rating from me because I had an allergic reaction to it that resulted in a nasty breakout. That sucks, because I did like this shampoo and conditioner.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
This has been my go to favorite conditioner since I was little. The rose one is by far my favorite, i could sit and smell it all day! It leaves my hair very soft and manageable.
Holly C.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Literally my favorite shampoo and conditioner!!! It smells great. It’s pretty affordable. I have pretty frizzy hair and this is one of the best products I’ve ever found for frizz I was. I would absolutely recommend it!
Tara F.
Blauvelt, NY
Smells very good and leaves hair soft and silky and also smelling good all day. This is my go to shampoo brand because it truly smells good and helps my hair feel better
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
Before I started using a higher end product I would turn to herbal essence. The smell is amazing. Makes my hair feel great without product build up. Not expensive. Worth it!
Kayla L.
Anoka
Such a classic conditioner. I think everyone has tried this product some time or another. The big bottle is great for economy use, or guest use. Nobody will complain about how their smells afterward.
Alyssa D.
This is my favorite scent and hair wash ever! I used it as a kid and when they brought it back i couldn’t even begin to explain my excitement! I love love love this one!
Ashley C.
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
Y’all!!!!! This smell is TO DIE FOR!! I love the scent of this so much. The scent alone is worth 5 stars. It did make my hair feel nice and smooth and smell super good
Karina L.
Tolleson, AZ
Herbal Essence is an oldie but a goodie. I love the smell and how smooth it makes my hair feel. I don’t but it often, but when I do, I’m reminded of how much I like it.
Tayla M.
The best conditioner in a long time! My hair usually is grease filled 12 hours after a shower. With this product I can go days without conditioning but my hair still looks fresh! Amazing!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not