BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Amber L.
Hardeeville, SC
Once you smell this you will never use another product again! it also leaves hair feeling smooth and silky.
Mayra E.
I love how this smells! And I always get complements on how shiny and soft my hair is when I use this brand
Kimberly H.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely loved the smell, made my hair that is thick super soft and did I mention the smell was great!?!
Delaney J.
This never disappoints. I love the smell of all of the herbal essences hair care products. Can not go wrong
Mellisa B.
New Baltimore, MI
Love the smell of any Herbal Rssence shampoo or conditioner. This products makes my fly always manageable
Charlotte C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Surprisingly impressed with this conditioner! It has a nice floral scent and makes my hair feel so soft!
Kelsey H.
I love this stuff so good. Smells amazing. I love it . Been using it for years!!!!!!!!! Beautiful smell.
Erin C.
Meno, Oklahoma
I loved this conditioner. I have naturally soft hair and it maintained it well. (Plus it smells amazing.)
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Amber H.
Mountain Home, ID
Can't use the shampoo without the matching conditioner! Also this makes a great shave cream for the legs!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back