BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Jackie G.
Long Beach
I love this product . I use it once a week leaves my hair feeling healthy and smooth and the smell is amazing
Abri R.
Calexico
One of the best hair products I have ever tried in my 37 years of my life. Leaves your hair smelling great.
Sureena M.
Madison, AL
Cleansing conditioner is great for curly hair. Hair looks more natural and is less frizzy after using this.
Courtney M.
Albany, OR
One of my favorite scents ever and it leaves my hair smelling great, feeling great and its affordable too.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
This product leaves my hair smelling amazing. I feel like I am in the tropics. You would totally love this!
Daima  P.
Weston, WV
This shampoo left my hair smelling amazing all day with plenty of shine and super soft also very adorable !
Rhonda S.
Cleveland, OH
Love this condition. Works best with the matching shampoo. Will never go back to dollar store shampoo again
Victoria L.
This conditioner is really nice. I love the rose scent and I find that it leaves my hair silky and smooth.
Concepcion M.
Oxnard
Leaves my hair soft and has a very lovely scent to it exackly like roses🍃 its defenetly a must have!!!!!!!
Cathy A.
San Diego , CA
Smells super good , i love this one especially for frizzy curly hair. I do think they should me more scents
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not