BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Kayla R.
This leaves your hair smelling wonderful. Works great as well!!!!!!!! Nnnnnnnnnnnkhzjdjdje
Mya ❤.
Love how it makes my hair feel healthy and feel so smooth and at a low and affordable price
Autumn W.
Seminole, OK
I love this! Smells so fresh and the smell stays in your hair. Also keeps hair soooo soft.
Lauren M.
My favorite scent!!! This collection is so fabulous and makes my hair so shiny and strong
Tara B.
Tacoma, WA
I love the smell of this conditioner and it really helps the knots and knapps in my hair.
Janelle L.
Tinley Park IL
Love this conditioner! I always use it with the shampoo and my hair always looks amazing!
Lily Z.
I love all herbal essence. Has very delicious smell makes hair feel so healthy and clean
Brandyn P.
Love the smell! Love the way it cleans and makes my hair feel! One of my favorite brands.
Zina E.
It's an ok conditioner. Not the worst but not the best I've used. It smells great though
Ashley O.
Houston
The only type I use on my hair making it feel so smooth on it! & the smell is so divine!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?