BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Kelsey H.
This stuff reminds me of my childhood ! Such a classic beautiful smell ! I always pick this up when i see it .
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
I've always loved this conditioner! It smells absolutely amazing. I really don't think any other smells better!
samantha r.
This stuff is so great and works really good too. It smells great too and is one of my favorite brands to use.
Marianissa V.
Anchorage, AK
This use to be my favorite conditioner but the price went up way a lot here. So I haven’t gotten it in a while.
Kristina D.
Love this conditioner. The scent is long lasting, and makes my hair super smooth. I would definitely recommend!
Ashley C.
Cocoa
Great product. I love how it hydrates my hair and leaves it soft and smooth. It also helps with my frizzyness.
Miranda W.
I've used this a long time ago. It was okay I guess. Obviously didn't love it since I switched to new products.
Jessica D.
Odessa , TX
Love it! Keeps my hair smelling fresh and does what it’s suppose to do! Been my favorite since I can remember!
Diana P.
Auburn, AL
This brand is excellent and this product is good, I recommend it to 100%. it is very rich and she is super good
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Love the smoothing conditioner! Usually I mix the different types of Herbal Essence, but this one works great!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not