BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I love herbal essences, but this I was not too impressed with. Still have the full bottle I bought over a year now.
Sonja K.
Monterey
I love the pretty packaging and fresh smell of this product. Easy to find at local stores and almost always on sale.
Jamie G.
Alta Loma
My favorite of all the herbal essences products. That smell alone makes me fall in love with it every time I use it!
Breeana B.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This shampoo and conditioner smells so good! It'll leave her hair soft and silky, with everyone wanting to smell it!
Savannah B.
I love it. I'm so glad they've gone back to the original scents. It doesn't take too much, even with my thick hair.
Heather W.
Clanton, AL
I love this so much it smells so good and it's really cheap it has amazing texture and makes your hair really soft
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
This stuff smells amazing!! I have bleached, chemically treated hair and this makes myhair soo soft and smooth!
Ethel O.
Ive have been using this product since i was a child. It has done wonders to my hair and leaves so soft and smooth.
Brenda G.
McAllen
I've tried Herbal Essences a couple of times it is ok not for me. My hair didn't feel as smooth or looked as shiny.
Paola D.
Love it. Only brand I use on my way. Always keeping it smooth & healthy. Smells really good! I would so recommend.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back