BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Valerie T.
I love roses && smooths smells it leaves my hair moisturize with conditioner stays on 24 hours definitely recommend !!!!
April M.
Clinton, MA
Love this shampoo and the conditioner. Makes my hair feel clean and it smells amazing. I've used this product forever!
Ariel C.
La Feria, TX
Really helps my hair feel soft. Helps my hair look healthy. Overall good product. Leaves my hair smelling good all day.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I used to use these and I always thought they smelled so amazing! It does clean well and it's not super drying either.
Soraya S.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...

I love this product, it leaves my hair very very soft and its smell is very rich,
It is also economical I recommend it
Haley M.
HAMILTON, OH
I switched seven months ago and im sticking with this brand. My hair dont feel damaged and leaves it feeling soo soft!!
yvette g.
I love this conditioner my mom and older sister got me into using this conditioner. Ever since than i never stopped...
Heather K.
Waynesboro, PA
Makes my hair so soft and the smell is wonderful. I always get compliments on how great my hair smells when I use this.
sherry d.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
The smooth collection is my mother's favorite. She has almost brittle-like hair and it helps her have shine/soft hair.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Most wonderful conditioner ever! I sometimes even leave it in for extra conditioning and it helps with any frizziness.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

Walmart