BY HERBAL ESSENCES #3 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Molly C.
I use this condition with another herbal essence shampoo. it leaves my hair bouncy and shiny and my waves are not frizzy
Santana L.
This is really great and smells wonderful. I've bought it a lot and would buy it again. It works really nicely in my hair
Amber S.
Abingdon
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I remember this growing up and using it as an adult years ago. I seen it in the store and thought I'd try it again. It still smells like rose heaven! The formula is thicker than before which is good! Leaves my thick, wavy hair smooth and silky! Good price too.
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
Love this stuff! When I see it out I always buy it. Works great with my curly hair. Doesn't dry my hair and smells good!
María S.
Me encaaanta! Su textura su olor y aún más el resultado que deja en mi cabello después de usarlo! Simplemente genial!!!!
Lauren S.
I love the smell of this and it's very smooth in your hair. It's comparatively inexpensive and it works great on dry hair
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved the smell of this and the price. It did it’s job and made me feel like I had softer hair. I would buy this again.
Valerie T.
I love roses && smooths smells it leaves my hair moisturize with conditioner stays on 24 hours definitely recommend !!!!
Inez H.
Irving, TX
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Smells very lovely . Efficiently moisturizes my hair and scalp. Would love if there was more of a variety to choose from

Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Absolutely love the smell, they way it leaves my hair feeling and how soft, shiny and easy to work it makes my curly hair
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not