BY HERBAL ESSENCES #19 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Briana B.
Smells great. Always leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing!! Highly recommend! Great quality for the price!
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Este producto me encanta ese aroma tan natural y regrescante m tiene es excelente y deja el pelo brillante
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
I've always loved this conditioner! It smells absolutely amazing. I really don't think any other smells better!
samantha r.
This stuff is so great and works really good too. It smells great too and is one of my favorite brands to use.
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES CONDITIONER. I LOVE HOW SOFT IT LEAVES MY HAIR AND HOW WONDERFUL IT SMELLS.
Diana P.
Auburn, AL
This brand is excellent and this product is good, I recommend it to 100%. it is very rich and she is super good
Rena E.
Always my OG shampoo/conditioner. I've used this on and off since I was a child. Always something i can trust.
Tamara R.
My favorite original smell. Great shampoo as condintior. I will always have this in my shower. It's my favorite
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
I don't like this shampoo, doesn't lather good. Its affordable but quality isn't good, my hair become more oily
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
these conditioners are very good, the brand is excellent I always change hair products use this and I loved too
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?