BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
I personally love this conditioner. The smell is amazing. I have the matching shampoo as well. I leave the conditioner in and bathe and or shave and then rinse out my hair. It leaves my hair silky smooth and smelling amazing. I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Kamisha C.
I really don't think their products are meant for my type of hair. And herbal essence product dries my hair out horribly and trust me over tried a few. They're not expensive so that's a good thing. I guess they just don't have the right products in it to keep MY hair hydrated
Meg M.
Milford, MA
this back in the day herbal essence conditiomer is one that i currently have! it smells so soothing and clean amd leaves your hair silky soft! i would recomment this product to anyone one with any hair type!
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I love the smell of the Herbal Essences products I've tried, but it has been a long time since I have used their products. Everything I have tried in the past has smelled so delicious and the scent stays with me all day. I don't feel like they do for me what salon products do, but they are very good value for the price and how good they make my hair smell.
Jennifer O.
Friendswood, TX
I actually didn’t mind this one as much as I did the shampoo. After applying a small amount it left my hair feeling nice and soft. The scent is nice and lasts all day too! I don’t think I would buy it again though.
Tara R.
I love this conditioner! I was used Suave but wanted to try something new so I got this by Herbel Essence! I have color treated hair and it hasn't faded my hair! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new conditioner! And it is afforable!
Lindsay L.
Amazing smell! Holy moly! Like you see on the commercials the scent from herbal Essences is a wow factor. A lot goes a long way with this product as well! The only thing I’d change is having it be sulfate free. I have a sensitive scalp so I need no sulfate, but I still love this product
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Amazing product. I use this all the time in combintion with the shampoo. Smells divine! Very rich yet not heavy. Moisiturized my hair really well. And the smell last a long time
Gabby P.
Lancaster, CA
This is the only brand I use for my hair now it is amazing. Nice sent and leaves my hair really soft. Also other brands would make my hair fall off this one does not ! I am so happy with herbal essence and this is the only shampoo I buy now
Jasmine K.
Athens, GA
I used to love this product. One of the first prior to use when I went natural my hair loved it.For a affordably priced and my hair felt like silk in the shower.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not