BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Irasema M.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
The smell is so good I like it make my hair look so good and feel so good I feel it clean and with a brilliant color love it
Danielle J.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Smells AMAZING! Seriously if I could have everything I wear/use smell like this I’d buy it. Also conditions real great too
Pebbles K.
Buffalo, SC
I like this pretty good for a store brand. I would buy it again. The price was pretty darn good so I can't really complain
Priscilla G.
All time favorite Herbal Essence scent loooove the rose scent i love both the shampoo and conditioner it leaves hair soft 👌
Heather C.
California
This is one of my favorite conditioners right now i love how soft it leaves my hair and the smell stays in my hair all day
Alisha D.
Petersburg, TN
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I use the set on my hair and my daughters hair. It's keeps my hair soft and helps with the frizz. It also smells fantastic!
Daniela K.
Love this shampoo. My entire family uses it and we love how our hair feels after. I would definitely recommend this product
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
I love the smell of this! I love how nice and smooth my hair gets! It doesnt tangle up my hair nor does it get super oily.
Sara P.
Good price for a good product. I've never had any complaints while using this conditioner and shampoo from herbal essences.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I just love this conditioner specially the smell that it leaves on your hair. And it works really good in my kind of hair.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not