BY HERBAL ESSENCES #3 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Grace V.
Belmont, CA
The smell is amazing. OMG leaves your hair super soft. I just love it. Leaves my hair smelling like roses throughout the day
Dulce L.
boston
I love it and my mom use it on me since I been a baby. I always used the pink one and it smooth my hair and defines my curls.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
This product works ok. Not the best but it does the job. I usually get this when I have coupons. Definitely better than suave
Hevan C.
Galveston, TX
Silky, smooth and hydrating this conditioner is literally the bomb i am so in love and i will always come back to this brand
Santy B.
It is amazing i really love it because my hair is so straight and this product makes my hair without frizz and more shine...
Priscilla H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love how soft and easy to comb my hair is when I use this conditioner. I absolutely love the great smell on my hair as well!
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
This brand is a bit of a classic to me, my mom always had us use this product. It smells AMAZING and makes my hair feel soft.
Irasema M.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
The smell is so good I like it make my hair look so good and feel so good I feel it clean and with a brilliant color love it
Alyssa P.
Sumter, SC
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
I tried this and I really liked it. It worked really good on my hair. 4 stars because this is not my best or my top favorite.
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
This conditioner really brings me back to my high school days with the smell. It works so well and smells fantastic!

Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not