BY HERBAL ESSENCES #61 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Jackie G.
Long Beach
I love this product . I use it once a week leaves my hair feeling healthy and smooth and the smell is amazing
Danielle H.
Harlingen, TX
Me and my daughter use this , the smell is great it leaves my hair smelling great and nice and soft and shiny
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Works great on my hair and really makes a big difference of the way my hair looks. I like this product a lot
liz g.
It smells great and lasts long making your hair shiny and feeling great I love all the collection and scents
Abbeigh E.
This stuff is amazing I love this product so easy to use and smells really good. Makes my hair shiny as well.
Victoria L.
This conditioner is really nice. I love the rose scent and I find that it leaves my hair silky and smooth.
Rhonda S.
Cleveland, OH
Love this condition. Works best with the matching shampoo. Will never go back to dollar store shampoo again
Concepcion M.
Oxnard
Leaves my hair soft and has a very lovely scent to it exackly like roses🍃 its defenetly a must have!!!!!!!
Sureena M.
Madison, AL
Cleansing conditioner is great for curly hair. Hair looks more natural and is less frizzy after using this.
Delaney J.
This never disappoints. I love the smell of all of the herbal essences hair care products. Can not go wrong
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?