BY HERBAL ESSENCES #6 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Paola M.
This herbal conditioner is amazing! It works really well on my long curly hair. I remember using this as a kid and loving the smell!
Joanne L.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I've been using herbal essence since I was a teenager and still love it till this day! The smell and the way it makes my hair feel
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is by far the best smelling conditioner I have ever had!! The scent lasts so long and my hair looks, feels and smells amazing
Alexis G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love The Way This Product Makes My Hair Feel So Moisturized And Doesn't Make My Hair Look So Oily When It Dries ! Amazing 10/10 !😍💚
Celena Y.
San Jose
Honestly, a pretty good conditioner for the price. 5 stars for the scent- brings back memories and just lingers for so long after.
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Smells so good! Helps detangle my hair! Does not make my hair feel weighed down at all & keeps it looking shiny & smooth. Love it!
Michelle B.
Great Falls, Mt
Absolutely LOVE the smell of this conditioner. Everyone always compliments my hair when I use it. It really smooths my frizzy hair.
Karina O.
Valrico
Love the scent! Product leaves my hair smelling fresh and feeling smooth. It works great on my dr scalp without irritating my skin
Jeanine G.
Crystal Spgs, MS
Their shampoo smells great! I love the fact that it doesn't weigh my hair down and make it feel like it has a ton of grease on it!
Cori-ann G.
Zolfo Springs Florida
Leaves my hair so clean , fresh, and smooth as well . I highly recommend this shampoo mostly everyone in my family uses this brand
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not