BY HERBAL ESSENCES #51 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This product smells so good. It makes my hair feel so soft. I've always loved the original smells of this brand.
Cara S.
Coopersburg, PA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This stuff and the matching shampoo are PERFECT for my hair. They don't weigh it down and they smell incredible.
Samantha H.
clovis
Herbal essence works amazing and smells amazing. It leaves my hair hydrated and smooth and the smell lasts 2 days
Manasi I.
East Lansing, MI
This product is legit! It actually makes your hair smooth and shiny. Only problem is that it is a bit expensive.
Monique S.
Morgan City, LA
I've this ever since I was little!!! It smells so good and it conditions my hair without making it oily to fast.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Este producto me encanta ese aroma tan natural y regrescante m tiene es excelente y deja el pelo brillante
JESS d.
keizer
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
My favorite shampoo , I love the smell of roses and the way my hair feels so fresh and that my hair smell amazing
Marintya A.
Growing up this was my favorite because it just smells so good! It also leaves your hair smooth and smelling good
Briana B.
Smells great. Always leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing!! Highly recommend! Great quality for the price!
samantha r.
This stuff is so great and works really good too. It smells great too and is one of my favorite brands to use.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?