BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
They discontinued this one for the longest time. It's awesome that it's back and now available in larger bottles!! Lovely scent.
Lilly m.
I love the conditioner because it leaves my hair silky and easy to brush after the shower. Also my hair doesn't fall out as much.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Hands down my favorite herbel essence product. Favorite scent. Leaves my hair soft. And the scent lingers in your hair forever!!
JENNIFER  R.
Lowell, MA
I love this it leaves my hair so nice and soft and it hydrate my hair very well sometime I leave a lil in my hair and it love it
Mary M.
Dallas, TX
This is the brand my dad used to use before he started to go bald. I love that it smells like roses and leaves hair smelling good
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
I love the smell of this conditioner. My hair is very naughty so I have to change brands every 4 months. This one is in my top 3.
Lisa J.
Has been my favorite conditioner...always leaves my hair feeling great and smelling wonderful...it's a must have in this house :)
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
One if my favorite and old time shampoo brand, it smells so good and it leaves ur hair smelling all day wich is what we all like
Alyssa H.
Love this conditioner.. I also use the shampoo and I love them both! They keep my hair smooth, super soft, and smelling amazing!
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
It works the way it should. Though I'm not crazy about the smell and it wasn't earth moving. But the packaging is really pretty.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back