BY HERBAL ESSENCES #51 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
I have been looking for this everywhere i purchased it once before and i LOVE the smell and how it made my hair feel.
Jamie G.
Alta Loma
My favorite of all the herbal essences products. That smell alone makes me fall in love with it every time I use it!
Andrea D.
Durham, NC
This smell always brings me back to my childhood! Love it so much. It leaves my hair super super soft and manageable
Idalis P.
Eubank, KY
Love how soft and smooth this makes my hair! Affordable! And it smells great too! Will buy this again! Great product!
Hannah S.
Neosho, MO
Did not see any difference in my hair but it did keep it soft. The smell of the product does smell quiet good though
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
The product smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Breeana B.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This shampoo and conditioner smells so good! It'll leave her hair soft and silky, with everyone wanting to smell it!
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I like that it's now in a bigger bottle. It smells really nice and not over powering and it does help your hair alot!
Maria T.
Love love love love this product
Since the first time I used it I felt in love with it
An amazing smell
My favorite
Paola D.
Love it. Only brand I use on my way. Always keeping it smooth & healthy. Smells really good! I would so recommend.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?