BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Amber R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is by far the best smelling conditioner I have ever had!! The scent lasts so long and my hair looks, feels and smells amazing
Michelle B.
Great Falls, Mt
Absolutely LOVE the smell of this conditioner. Everyone always compliments my hair when I use it. It really smooths my frizzy hair.
Jeanine G.
Crystal Spgs, MS
Their shampoo smells great! I love the fact that it doesn't weigh my hair down and make it feel like it has a ton of grease on it!
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this shampoo and conditioner because they smell so good. I just wish the conditioner was a little bit more hydrating though.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I really love and enjoy the smell of the older style herbal essence collections and the best part of them is they are affordable
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Hands down my favorite herbel essence product. Favorite scent. Leaves my hair soft. And the scent lingers in your hair forever!!
Lisa J.
Has been my favorite conditioner...always leaves my hair feeling great and smelling wonderful...it's a must have in this house :)
Courtney P.
Smells amazing and leave my hair feeling clean and super shiny. Doesn't weight my hair down and looks really healthy after using
JENNIFER  R.
Lowell, MA
I love this it leaves my hair so nice and soft and it hydrate my hair very well sometime I leave a lil in my hair and it love it
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
Herbal essence is an OK brand. This conditioner smells wonderful, like roses, but their shampoos are quite damaging to your hair.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back