BY HERBAL ESSENCES #61 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Soraya S.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...

I love this product, it leaves my hair very very soft and its smell is very rich,
It is also economical I recommend it
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
This works! It instantly gives my hair shine and a smoother texture! I am very impressed with how fast the results are.
yvette g.
I love this conditioner my mom and older sister got me into using this conditioner. Ever since than i never stopped...
Hannah S.
Neosho, MO
Did not see any difference in my hair but it did keep it soft. The smell of the product does smell quiet good though
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love herbal essences, but this I was not too impressed with. Still have the full bottle I bought over a year now.
Jennifer V.
Lansing, MI
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love this product the smell is amazing i have used this product for over 15 years i love the shampoo brand as well
Krystal P.
The original Herbal Essence. .. my all time favorite. smells great. makes my hair look great too. you can't go wrong
Seharay G.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Nos da la suavidad que se requiere tal como lo promete y huele excelente, el mejor que he probado, se los recomiendo.
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
The product smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Idalis P.
Eubank, KY
Love how soft and smooth this makes my hair! Affordable! And it smells great too! Will buy this again! Great product!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?