BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Inez H.
Irving, TX
Smells very lovely . Efficiently moisturizes my hair and scalp. Would love if there was more of a variety to choose from

April M.
Clinton, MA
Love this shampoo and the conditioner. Makes my hair feel clean and it smells amazing. I've used this product forever!
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
This works! It instantly gives my hair shine and a smoother texture! I am very impressed with how fast the results are.
Heather K.
Waynesboro, PA
Makes my hair so soft and the smell is wonderful. I always get compliments on how great my hair smells when I use this.
Ashley G.
Lawton, OK
All I can really say about Herbal Essence is that they smell really good lol. This always made my hair feel like crap.
yvette g.
I love this conditioner my mom and older sister got me into using this conditioner. Ever since than i never stopped...
Soraya S.

I love this product, it leaves my hair very very soft and its smell is very rich,
It is also economical I recommend it
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
Smells amazing and works great I absolutely love this brand, I felt like for awhile it was helping my hair grow faster
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Most wonderful conditioner ever! I sometimes even leave it in for extra conditioning and it helps with any frizziness.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I used to use these and I always thought they smelled so amazing! It does clean well and it's not super drying either.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?