BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Sarah N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Herbal essences is one of my all time favorite brands of shampoo and conditioner. It leaves gm hair feeling refreshed every time I use it.
Autumn A.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I absolutely love herbal essences shampoo and conditioner! They already leave my hair feeling healthy and not to mention smelling amazing!
Melina G.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I REALLY ENJOY THIS ONE I LOVE HOW MY HAIR FEELS AND SMELLS I MUST SAY THEU HAVE AMAZING LINES OF HAIR PROUDUCT I LOVE A MUSY HAVE LADIES
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I absolutely love this brand so happy that brought it back on the market everything about it is simply amazing and the smell is heavenly
ELIZABETH ♡.
BEST YET! As a swimmer whose hair always get dries about by the chlorine this conditioner always keeps my hair soft and smelling amazing!
Kate H.
This conditioner makes your hair smell amazing! I love it!! It makes your soft but doesn't weigh your hair down making it heavy or oily.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
This product is absolutely AMAZING! It makes my hair feel and smell absolutely amazing!! I love this product and will continue buying it!
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Amo este shampoo!! El olor es extremadamente delicioso! Realmente huele a rosas
Y lo mejor de todo es que deja mi cabello maravilloso!
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
This is forever my favorite conditioner and scent. I used this as a kid and loved it and use it now as an adult and love it even more!
Priscilla E.
Modesto, CA
This is a good brand of shampoo, i love the smell and the scent stays in my hair throughout the day. Not the best but it's pretty good!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

Walmart