BY HERBAL ESSENCES #57 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Amanda H.
I am not a big fan of this conditioner. I do have to say the smell is great and it lasts throughout the day. But as far army hair feeling clean, not so much. The price is cheaper than other products and easy to find in stores.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
I was so excited when they brought these back. The smell is wonderful and actually lasts throughout the day. It makes my hair soft, and just the right amount of shine. Price is pocket friendly too.
Kaitlyn B.
I use this conditioner religiously everytime I wash my hair. My hair is dry and frizzy and tangles easily. This conditioner smooths my hair out and moisturizes it. I swear by this conditioner.
Summer T.
Orem, UT
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
This conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth, refreshed, and smelling amazing while delivering hydration and nourishment into every strand! I’ve been wanting to try it for a while and I’m so glad I did! Will continue to repurchase
Tayla M.
The best conditioner in a long time! My hair usually is grease filled 12 hours after a shower. With this product I can go days without conditioning but my hair still looks fresh! Amazing!
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Herbal essences reminds me of my youth. Everytime I want to remember this i pick up Herbal Essences. It also helps that they make good products that smell good at a reasonable price. I have fine hair that is naturally straight and is color treated. But just bc I have easy hair to manage doesn't mean I use just any hair product. I am one to always use hair masks, but I like using this on days I am too lazy to use a hair mask and find it leaves it nice and soft and not heavy and greasy. Because with hair like mine it is easy for it to fall flat. But this product works for me and smells super nice while doing so.
Brie C.
Denver, NC
This is the OG conditioner! I used to use this as a child and I was so excited to see it back in stores. The first time I saw it I bought up four bottles because I wasn't sure if it was limited time or not. It appears to be the same formula/scent as before. I have tried almost all non-luxury shampoos and conditioners and this is by far and away the best of the bunch. The smell is amazing and it instantly detangles my fine wavy hair in the shower. No need for a shower comb anymore! Even after months of continued use it still makes my hair as smooth and as manageable as day one. I can't recommend this product enough!
Cherami B.
This conditioner gets an B from me, and that is not just for nostalgia! It feels thick and luxurious in my hair. It makes it very easy to detangle my hair in the shower, and it leaves my hair feeling soft and, of course, smooth! It moisturizes my hair the perfect amount; it alleviates dryness without making it feel greasy or weighed down. The scent is incredible. It may be my favorite part of the product. It smells like a field of roses, and sticks around all day. I have gotten tons of compliments on it, and love to smell it throughout the day.
Nubia G.
This conditioner I gave it 3 stars, this is why. First, What attracted me the most before buying this product or any of their products is the smell... they smell so amazing! Second, I don't suggest buying a big bottle of both the conditioner/shampoo. Why? Because, I have long fine hair and it makes my hair even more greasy and by day 3-4 my hair feels like I haven't washed it in days and feel like there build up. Third, if your on a budget then go for it or if you absolutely love this product go for it!
Hope M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this conditioner! I am natural and this conditioner makes my hair feel clean but not stripped of its moisture. It is lightweight and it smells amazing! It is not very thick so if you are looking for a restorative type of conditioner, this may not be for you. If you are looking for a great conditioner that leaves your hair clean, moisturized, smelling great and full of life then this is the conditioner for you!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?