BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Covington, GA
This conditioner and even the shampoo have always been a favorite of mine. Leaves my hair feeling smooth, not greasy abs I love the nice scent it has. My hubby likes it too!
Alyssa D.
This is my favorite scent and hair wash ever! I used it as a kid and when they brought it back i couldn’t even begin to explain my excitement! I love love love this one!
Victoria F.
El Paso , TX
Okay so first of all who doesn't want to smell like roses! Don't you love when someone compliments how you smell.... roses is the way to go. Love herbal essences and it comes at a decent price
Abby H.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
the best conditioner! I   have been using this forever and it makes my hair so smooth and healthy and it smells amazing! You can buy it at any drug store, target, walmart etc, and its every inexpensive. Herbal Essences also has serval others for various hair types etc. Would recommend to anyone!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
I love herbal essence. Thus product smells great and works amazingly for my gaur. It helps repair it and keep it smooth and healthy. It's cheal and worth the price.
Deanna L.
Philadelphia
This shampoo and conditioner is the best I have used from the drugstore the reason why is because the shampoo lathers but without being dry. The conditioner is amazing as well and the smell is amazing and honestly I don't think I would stop purchasing this product because It leaves my hair so smooth. I swear this is my holy grail of all time.
Audrey N.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using this since I was a kid. There hasn’t been one high end conditioner that leaves my hair this silky smooth. I know it contains sulfates, but I almost don’t care because my hair looks so nice when I use it and I get a lot of compliments!
Kimberly S.
Brownsville , TX
Other than this conditioner smelling so pretty. This product works great. I️ have curly hair and it’s a little dry from the tips but this makes my hair soft and smooth and you don’t have to apply a lot. A little goes a long way! Plus the shampoo works just as great! And for a great price!
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Smells nice but to much billed up on my hair. It’s hard for me to style it because it leaves some kind of film on my hair making it heavy and thick and hard to detangle
Jacquelyn K.
I have used this conditioner in my hair for decades. It makes it easy to comb out long wet hair. I recommend it for everybody. A little goes a long way and don't rinse it completely out of your hair. I am. It sure it works with color treated hair but others I’ve seen say yes.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back