BY HERBAL ESSENCES #32 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Daniela K.
Love this shampoo. My entire family uses it and we love how our hair feels after. I would definitely recommend this product
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
I love the smell of this! I love how nice and smooth my hair gets! It doesnt tangle up my hair nor does it get super oily.
Priscilla G.
All time favorite Herbal Essence scent loooove the rose scent i love both the shampoo and conditioner it leaves hair soft 👌
Gabriela Paola O.
Kissimmee, FL
I tough it was going to be better for me but since I use it my hair is a little dry, maybe because I cant use conditioner
Lauren S.
I love the smell of this and it's very smooth in your hair. It's comparatively inexpensive and it works great on dry hair
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
Love this stuff! When I see it out I always buy it. Works great with my curly hair. Doesn't dry my hair and smells good!
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
The smell of this particular one is my favorite of all the herbal essence line. I have used it since I was a little girl.
Joanne L.
It didn't make my hair that soft. Almost felt like it left residue. And the smell is overpowering and a bit grandma-ish.
Amber S.
Abingdon
This smells like pure rose heaven. The smell is just amazing! It conditions well but would be prefect if it were thicker.
Valerie T.
I love roses && smooths smells it leaves my hair moisturize with conditioner stays on 24 hours definitely recommend !!!!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?