BY HERBAL ESSENCES #73 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
My fave & it smells amazing doesn't dry my hair out or leave it greasy ! The bottles are huge and last about a month or so.
Danielle J.
Depew, NY
Smells AMAZING! Seriously if I could have everything I wear/use smell like this I’d buy it. Also conditions real great too
Alisha D.
Petersburg, TN
I use the set on my hair and my daughters hair. It's keeps my hair soft and helps with the frizz. It also smells fantastic!
Nancy L.
Pacoima, Ca
I love mos t of herbal essense line,it leaves hair soft and detangled,and it leaves your hair smelling great the whole day
Priscilla G.
All time favorite Herbal Essence scent loooove the rose scent i love both the shampoo and conditioner it leaves hair soft 👌
Joanne L.
It didn't make my hair that soft. Almost felt like it left residue. And the smell is overpowering and a bit grandma-ish.
Santana 🙆.
This is really great and smells wonderful. I've bought it a lot and would buy it again. It works really nicely in my hair
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This shampoo and conditoner not only smells great, it also makes my hair so silky and smooth. Will definitely repurchase.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
The smell of this particular one is my favorite of all the herbal essence line. I have used it since I was a little girl.
Valerie T.
I love roses && smooths smells it leaves my hair moisturize with conditioner stays on 24 hours definitely recommend !!!!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?