BY HERBAL ESSENCES #57 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Absolutely love the smell, they way it leaves my hair feeling and how soft, shiny and easy to work it makes my curly hair
Amber S.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This smells like pure rose heaven. The smell is just amazing! It conditions well but would be prefect if it were thicker.
Molly C.
I use this condition with another herbal essence shampoo. it leaves my hair bouncy and shiny and my waves are not frizzy
Tahera A.
Jamaica, NY
SMELLS AMAZING! Love this to use for hair that's easy but that still look put together. It's easy to use highly recommend
María S.
Me encaaanta! Su textura su olor y aún más el resultado que deja en mi cabello después de usarlo! Simplemente genial!!!!
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
I absolutely love this conditioner it works so good it makes my hair so soft after washing my hair with it in the shampoo
Valerie T.
I love roses && smooths smells it leaves my hair moisturize with conditioner stays on 24 hours definitely recommend !!!!
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
Love this stuff! When I see it out I always buy it. Works great with my curly hair. Doesn't dry my hair and smells good!
Joanne L.
It didn't make my hair that soft. Almost felt like it left residue. And the smell is overpowering and a bit grandma-ish.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This shampoo and conditoner not only smells great, it also makes my hair so silky and smooth. Will definitely repurchase.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?