BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Jena B.
I love love love the scent of this herbal essence. My hair feels really soft and silky after I use it. I actually just bought some today lol
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair so smooth and soft. I have thin hair though so it does come at a price of being greasy the next day
Stephanie C.
Atlanta, GA
This is my top brand. I love the smell and how my hair feela afterwards. Even after i dye my hair it doesnt cause my dye to wash out faster.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Matches the shampoo scent. I love the fresh feeling i get when i finish my wash. Smell last on my hair for a long time. Soft and shiny hair!
Yvette T.
Cicero, IL
Love the smell and the way it leaves my hair I've always used this product ever since I could remember.. I just love herbal Essence products
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
LOVE this conditioner! Light and smells great too! I honestly use it for my skin in the shower... and amazing for shaving with. A must have!
Aleya D.
If you love floral scents you will absolutely lloovvvee this! I love this conditioner it makes your hair look healthy and feel really great!
Elizabeth A.
Buffalo , NY
Actually love this product I use to use it a lot in high school and started to use it again it smells amazing and leaves you hair very smooth
Bianca B.
Marysville , CA
The smell to this shampoo is amazing! My hair is definitely smooth after, and because my scalp is kind of dry it helps my hair as well
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This is a stapele for me and my mom especially during the summer it just has that summer smell and makes my hair look, smell and feel great.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not