BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Hevan C.
Galveston, TX
Silky, smooth and hydrating this conditioner is literally the bomb i am so in love and i will always come back to this brand
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
This conditioner really brings me back to my high school days with the smell. It works so well and smells fantastic!

Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
This brand is a bit of a classic to me, my mom always had us use this product. It smells AMAZING and makes my hair feel soft.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Smells great, very conditioning.  Hair feels soft and manageable.  Very inexpensive and easy to use.  Did I meantion the smell?
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
My fave & it smells amazing doesn't dry my hair out or leave it greasy ! The bottles are huge and last about a month or so.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I just love this conditioner specially the smell that it leaves on your hair. And it works really good in my kind of hair.
Danielle J.
Depew, NY
Smells AMAZING! Seriously if I could have everything I wear/use smell like this I’d buy it. Also conditions real great too
Sara P.
Good price for a good product. I've never had any complaints while using this conditioner and shampoo from herbal essences.
Christina L.
ventura, CA
Smells really good, decent shampoo and conditioner for the price. Not sure if it smooths hair but it definitely feels nice
Jeanette E.
San Antonio, TX
I love that they brought these scents back. It reminds me of high school. It smells SO good and leaves my hair super soft.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?