BY HERBAL ESSENCES #3 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?224 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...9 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
This conditioner and the shampoo are great products! They leave my hair smelling, feeling, and looking amazing! Highly recommend this product.
mckenzie ⭐.
Delton
i’ve been using this 0% shampoo for a few years now it’s definitely calmed down my hair and my hair less frizzy. my all time favorite shampoo!
Rose C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
I love the smell of this product, but it leaves my hair pretty flat. For a drug store conditioner however it is definitely one of my favorites.
Helayna S.
This conditioner gives me the right amount of softness and shine without making too oily after one day. I really like the smell of it as well.
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I like the scent of this of this conditioner.Im just obsessed with rose scented things. I haven't noticed any extra softness with this though.
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Is super good has a great smell leaves your hair super silky helps to untangle it easy leaves the hair super natural and soft I recommend it
Stephanie C.
Atlanta, GA
This is my top brand. I love the smell and how my hair feela afterwards. Even after i dye my hair it doesnt cause my dye to wash out faster.
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This is a stapele for me and my mom especially during the summer it just has that summer smell and makes my hair look, smell and feel great.
shelby h.
West lawn, PA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love herbal essence anything. All the products smell very good. And the quality is so good too. And the conditioner makes my hair so soft.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Matches the shampoo scent. I love the fresh feeling i get when i finish my wash. Smell last on my hair for a long time. Soft and shiny hair!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not