BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Is super good has a great smell leaves your hair super silky helps to untangle it easy leaves the hair super natural and soft I recommend it
Elizabeth A.
Buffalo , NY
Actually love this product I use to use it a lot in high school and started to use it again it smells amazing and leaves you hair very smooth
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
This is a stapele for me and my mom especially during the summer it just has that summer smell and makes my hair look, smell and feel great.
Jena B.
I love love love the scent of this herbal essence. My hair feels really soft and silky after I use it. I actually just bought some today lol
shelby h.
West lawn, PA
I love herbal essence anything. All the products smell very good. And the quality is so good too. And the conditioner makes my hair so soft.
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair so smooth and soft. I have thin hair though so it does come at a price of being greasy the next day
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
Smells good and makes your hair look healthy and Shiney. Makes hair soft. Feels like silky smooth when you apply to your hair in the shower.
Nancy A.
Love the smell and the way it leaves my hair very smooth and silky with no knots when I brush my hair. Very affordable and not pricey at all
Aleya D.
If you love floral scents you will absolutely lloovvvee this! I love this conditioner it makes your hair look healthy and feel really great!
Trish A.
Olivehurst, CA
I love the smell of this and how soft my hair turns out! I have rough coarse and brittle thick curly hair so this is really saying something!
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back