BY HERBAL ESSENCES #51 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Nicole H.
Indianola, IA
I've been using this forever I love it. Love that it helps with my dry hair and makes it silky smooth with out weighing it down
Samantha M.
Petersburg , VA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
To be a drugstore conditioner, this stuff is great. Other than tresseme it is one of my favorites. I would buy this on my own.
Meshell S.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I always consider this the original Herbal Essences. I enjoy the newer fragrances as well, but the other smells so much better.
sherry c.
Lore City
Great product ,I would recommend this to all of my friends for their hair care needs especially for sleek hair needs and wants
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
I love this scent i love the floral scent!! Its a very mild scent but leaves your heir smelling fabulous!! Definitely recommend
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
This conditioner absolutely smells so good. And smooths your hair out very nicely. Like that it has the older designed bottle.
Angie C.
Apex, NC
Works well, I really like the smell. I like the pump on top, makes it easier in the shower and when washing my daughters hair.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love herbal essence the scent is to die for. It leaves the hair nice and silky with such volume is great for treated color hair
Fausta S.
Wylie, TX
LEAVES YOUR HAIR SILKY SMOOTH IM SO IN LOVE WITH IT !
DOSENT HAVE ANY FLAWS THAT I CAN THINK OF LEAVES YOUR HAIR SMELLING GOOD
Emory D.
Burlingame, CA
My favorite conditioner. It smells wonderful and my hair has never looked better. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?