BY HERBAL ESSENCES #61 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a ...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i hate it1 Answers
Tiffany R.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
Always a classic and my favorite! I've been using this product forever, it's never changed. I always know what to expect with it.
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
Herbal essence is an OK brand. This conditioner smells wonderful, like roses, but their shampoos are quite damaging to your hair.
JENNIFER  R.
Lowell, MA
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love this it leaves my hair so nice and soft and it hydrate my hair very well sometime I leave a lil in my hair and it love it
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
One if my favorite and old time shampoo brand, it smells so good and it leaves ur hair smelling all day wich is what we all like
Angie C.
Apex, NC
Works well, I really like the smell. I like the pump on top, makes it easier in the shower and when washing my daughters hair.
Brittney H.
My all time favorite shampoo! Leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated!!! Smells amazing! Leaves my hair smelling fresh all day
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Review for: 33.8 Oz, 13.5 Oz, 13.5 fl. oz. more...
This is my go to conditioner, paired with the shampoo! I can never go wrong with both products! They leave my hair silky smooth
Nicole H.
Indianola, IA
I've been using this forever I love it. Love that it helps with my dry hair and makes it silky smooth with out weighing it down
Kathy Z.
Review for: 13.5 fl. oz. more...
I love smooth on my hair every time I blow dry after the shower. It feels nice and smooth that's what it makes my hair sexier.
Nichole K.
i love how it smells like roses and gives me a good clean without the dry, stripped feeling in my hair. the lather is amazing.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?