BY HERBAL ESSENCES #58 in Conditioner

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...6 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Alexis G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love The Way This Product Makes My Hair Feel So Moisturized And Doesn't Make My Hair Look So Oily When It Dries ! Amazing 10/10 !😍💚
Cori-ann G.
Zolfo Springs Florida
Leaves my hair so clean , fresh, and smooth as well . I highly recommend this shampoo mostly everyone in my family uses this brand
Jeanine G.
Crystal Spgs, MS
Their shampoo smells great! I love the fact that it doesn't weigh my hair down and make it feel like it has a ton of grease on it!
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this shampoo and conditioner because they smell so good. I just wish the conditioner was a little bit more hydrating though.
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
One if my favorite and old time shampoo brand, it smells so good and it leaves ur hair smelling all day wich is what we all like
Lilly m.
I love the conditioner because it leaves my hair silky and easy to brush after the shower. Also my hair doesn't fall out as much.
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
It works the way it should. Though I'm not crazy about the smell and it wasn't earth moving. But the packaging is really pretty.
Nhiya M.
Jacksonville , NC
Herbal essence is an OK brand. This conditioner smells wonderful, like roses, but their shampoos are quite damaging to your hair.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Hands down my favorite herbel essence product. Favorite scent. Leaves my hair soft. And the scent lingers in your hair forever!!
Lisa J.
Has been my favorite conditioner...always leaves my hair feeling great and smelling wonderful...it's a must have in this house :)
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good/leave your hair soft?