BY HERBAL ESSENCES #4 in Conditioner

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Conditioner has 0% mineral oil
  • Infused blend of rose hips, vitamin E and jojoba extracts
  • Revives hair’s natural shine
  • Formulated to deliver a smooth, beautiful look
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

• Straight hair or curly?223 Answers
  • I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I...8 Answers
  • Does it dry your hair coz my previous shampoo does and i ...1 Answers
Sarah Y.
Fort Rucker, AL
I love this shampoo it smells amazing!! I've been using it since high school and I graduated in 2004! It leaves my hair soft and smelling amazing!!
Norma r.
Riverside, CA
This product smells amazing but it left my scalp dry and after continue use it gave me dandruff. Once I stopped using it. The dandruff went away
Miriam D.
This product is ok. I like that it leaves my hair smelling great. It does not provide the texture and long lasting softness like other products.
Olivia H.
I have long thick hair and this product gives me the feeling of light weight and smooth hair without the oiliness that come with other products!
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Been using this for over a year. Leaves my hair soft, manageable, slick and shiny. Also, I do love the fruity-tropical-summery smell of it.
Alejandra G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this conditioner! It's makes my hair feel silky and soft and the smells of roses lingers for a while. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Kassandra V.
Used to use this shampoo religiously. The scent is what kept me a loyal fan. Kept hair healthy and smooth, did exactly what it said it would do!
Lynn J.
Herbal essences is my favorite to use because of the size and quality. My hair is so soft after using this. Great buy! I recommend this product.
Geovana G.
Love love love this product works so good on my hair. My husband even uses it. I would recommend this product to anyone else. Not pricey at all.
Tyequiece W.
Shreveport, LA
Im natural and i have never used this product so can someone tell me about.
It before i get it i love herbal essences but i don't know about it.
Nawal D.
Straight hair or curly?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Does this smell make you feel like a teenager again?
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
It is expensive or cheap? How it smells?
jasmine.bk B.
SALE
I've never use this one , but i heard that's very good .I habe a curly i dry hair
fatima a.
baghdad
Have you tried it before? Do you like it or not

back